have you/when will you start studying for Prelim? (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
my prelims are over!

all done :)

now we start studying for the hsc. oh joy.

Agywaggy

HSC
My exams start on monday, and i've been sick for the last 4 days with a chest infection.... :( I hve to now spend the weekend typing my notes that aren't finished and also study for my english exam..... *runs and hides*

Goodluck to everyone in ur exams!!! You'll be fine:)

zizou10-5

HSC
mones in 3-4 weeks time, i'm gonna start today nit 1st ig ot to surf da net n liste to some music. Den i will be a studying monk.

punkoohi

HSC
well mine are in about two weeks, but this week i have my business report due sot hast what i will be doing till Wednesday, and then i will start revising on Wednesday night, reading over notes, understanding verything and so on... im not so stressed about it, i dont know why, i don't feel it would be very hard, you just have to know your stuff, if you know all you need to, then thats all.. but im sur eonce i start revisng ill see how hard it is..

my prelims start on the 14th of Sep, but my first one is on the 15th... English, then i have the weekend to study and all... my hardest will be modern though, although i am dropping it next year, i still dont wanna come out with a crappy mark... however, i am behind cause i went overseas... so thatll pull me down, i dont feel ancient will be too hard, Eng. Adv.--i reckon will be difficult, but i just need to og over past papers, and ask the teacher what in it... then ive got Business, which i KNOW will be a lot of revision and memorising, cause of all the terms, but its not hard to understand, and general maths... welll i dropped from 2 unit to general.. so i do need to revise, i wont get that high a mark as everyone else, or as i would have if i was in the corse the whole year, but meh.. its just pre lims... other then that i have 1 unit catolic studies, which doesnt count for anything, so i dont really care.. and i have Armenian (continuers) which i already did:)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Exams start tomorrow, gonna get five exams thrown in my face in the first three days. :mad1: And gotta come on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday in the second week. Hooray. :S

HSC
trying to study in between assessments suck. my exams start on monday and my last assessment is on thursday. :bomb:

at least my timetable is good for once..

good luck everyone

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
Exams start tomorrow, gonna get five exams thrown in my face in the first three days. :mad1: And gotta come on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday in the second week. Hooray. :S
Sounds like fun ;)

Good luck to you and everyone else btw. I haven't got mine till like week 10 or so.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I'm glad we're getting them done now. no more worrying for another few weeks.
good luck with the exams m0ofin. good luck to everyone else!
Hmm, 2 weeks of bludging in the pretence of making notes and then 2 weeks of cramming ... Yeah, that's going to be me :( Wish I could get the exams done now :eek:

Good luck to all, to repeat my earlier post :p

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Gangles.McGee said:
I'm glad we're getting them done now. no more worrying for another few weeks.
good luck with the exams m0ofin. good luck to everyone else!
Nah I don't, got a speech dued this week, gay.
Thanks Gangles, same to you :)
SoulSearcher said:
Hmm, 2 weeks of bludging in the pretence of making notes and then 2 weeks of cramming ... Yeah, that's going to be me :(
You're my new role model :uhhuh:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
m0ofin said:
You're my new role model :uhhuh:
Hmm, I'm a role model now? Hmm, better stop the swearing then :eek:

Gangles.McGee said:
I have maths tomorrow and haven't touched my books.

i think I'll go fail. :uhhuh:
You've still got the hours that are left today to do some revision, and I'll help out if you need it :uhhuh: Fuck, too many nodding heads :)

EDIT: Ahh crap :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)