Havent started (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
hey guys, our school is really unorganised and i dont have a class for 4 unit yet -- there is only gonna be me and another girl in there but we havent started - were not starting till next term .. are we gonna be heaps behind.. wat have u guys done?

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
hey guys, our school is really unorganised and i dont have a class for 4 unit yet -- there is only gonna be me and another girl in there but we havent started - were not starting till next term .. are we gonna be heaps behind.. wat have u guys done?
And i thought WE were slow :) - we're going to be finishing complex numbers next tuesday(test:().

Rahul

Dead Member
i think you will find, as the year progresses, that 4u is mostly your own work, in your own time.
so get started on some work, take initiative and ask the teacher where you can start.

J0n

N/A
HSC
Yeah, a main difference that i am finding against 4u and 3u is that in 3u we do questions most of the lesson and the teacher barely explains anything.
In 4u all our work is done at home and all we do at school is listen to the teacher's explanations.

Maianbarian

Our class is really good actually. Because it's a selective high school we have 12 people in our class and we are in the same class for everything. (well all maths anyway) So the teaching style is pretty much the same throughought, although I will admit the lectures of the 4u stuff do tend to take longer than the 3u ones but that's pretty much a given.

deepulse

HSC
well wen i did the ext2 course last year, we didnt start till the next year, but the guys who did 4u got together and studied as a group, we pretty much covered graphs before we started, so we jus had a quick test and skipped that whole topic altogether as we had finished it already :)

haf fun wid ext2 :D

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
If you are struggline with the concepts of 4u it is highly recommended that you get a tutor.

They will make you work and at the same time explain concepts to you which will save time. (something that you need :p)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
shit u guys r still at scool, we finished in lyk early dec. shit we'll b pretty much behind since we havent even finished complex numbers or had an assessment

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by mazza_728
dont worry ill be more behind.. i still havent started complex numbers!
do it in the holidays. it may be hard, since it is a new concept. a tutor may not be a bad idea. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)