Having a crush on your cousin...wrong or right? (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
"Arrested Development" made me okay with it tbh.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
happii said:
i think u can just accept that ur cousin is hot but to bat over them is just fked let alone get on to them. srsly there is plenty of fish in the sea why go for ur own blood...
Cos we have the safety of knowing it's good. You on the other hand...

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Pace_T said:
thats pretty disgusting. ive heard about it a lot in certain cultures (even still today) but im not going to say which ones, people will think its an attack :p but hey if your cousin gets you off, and you think your family will accept it knock yourself out!

muslim culture?

happii

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Cos we have the safety of knowing it's good. You on the other hand...
yeh ok.... u trying to say im missing out....

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
... lol (Just coz you lol'd mine for no reason)

Anyway. According to the human genome. If we were to marry our cousins. And we were to carry a recessive genetic disorder. Then we would have a greater chance of passing it on to our children, and hence a greater chance of mutation rates within society. And hence more counselling needed, more medical facilities etc. etc.

BUt anyway thats not the point. It's perfectly fine to have a 'crush' on your cousin. No-one can stop you from getting married to them. But ... it's better if you married someone who wasn't so closely related. ;)
Its only a couple of percent greater chance. Yeah that would add up if everyone did it, but a few percent faster mutation isnt so bad. In fact it might even be a good thing, mutation got us where we are after all.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Serius said:
Its only a couple of percent greater chance. Yeah that would add up if everyone did it, but a few percent faster mutation isnt so bad. In fact it might even be a good thing, mutation got us where we are after all.
Well at the least 25 % ... thats 1/4 kids with a mutation. I think that's more than enough.

--- I'm talking disease-causing mutations.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
your math is off by a ridiculous margin. Mendell ratios dont apply because you are assuming they both have a recessive gene. Genetically cousins are fairly different, its a 1.7-2.8% increased risk over the general population.

incidentally, this is the same increased risk a woman faces when bearing children at the age of 40 instead of 30

aj_number_10

HSC
nothing wrong with it at all.

iv hooked up with 2 of my cousins, from the same family actually but theres no real dramas with it. my cousin and me got on great so one day we just hooked up and well 1 thing lead to another n it went from there (if u no wat i mean). her sister, the other cousin iv been with just gave me head at christmas one year.

i honestly think unless there in ur family u live with then its ok. like i had not so much a thing, but thoughy my sister was hot as a while ago, but i never went thru with it, thatd be sick. u just have to know where to daw the line

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
nothing wrong with it at all.

iv hooked up with 2 of my cousins, from the same family actually but theres no real dramas with it. my cousin and me got on great so one day we just hooked up and well 1 thing lead to another n it went from there (if u no wat i mean). her sister, the other cousin iv been with just gave me head at christmas one year.

i honestly think unless there in ur family u live with then its ok. like i had not so much a thing, but thoughy my sister was hot as a while ago, but i never went thru with it, thatd be sick. u just have to know where to daw the line
It's ok aj i fucked your sister for you.

2curvy4u

HSC
I know it's so wrong but when I first went to Greece last year at 16 and I first met my male cousin I was smitten with him, he's really handsome and sweet... I guess 'cause I've never met him before I don't really think of him as my cousin, in a way... I love him to bits though, despite that I'm a bit shy around him... :S

~untitled~

HSC
Kid, thats just fucking wrong... Have you considered mental therapy... If not, sooner rather than later.

there is a reason why children resulting from incestual relationships end up mutated, BECAUSE ITS WRONG, AND ISNT SUPPPOSED TO HAPPEN...

I rest my case. you are sick.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
~untitled~ said:
there is a reason why children resulting from incestual relationships end up mutated, BECAUSE ITS WRONG
And maybe that's very, very right...

gracie007

HSC
Karen: What, he's a good kisser!
Gretchen: He's your cousin!
Karen: Yeah, but he's my first cousin.
Gretchen: Right....
Karen: So you have your cousins, and then you have your first cousins, and then you have your second cousins...
Gretchen: NO, Nuh-uh.
Karen: That's not right, is it?
Gretchen: That is SO not right..

T

Testpilot

Best Cousin related moment;

Teacher drawing a family tree on the board to prove to this girl (a model, so you can understand her level of intelligence) that the boy she was bragging about hooking up with was really her cousin. Then the girl said its ok because they're not blood related, when they clearly were. Much lols occured that lesson.

carreau

HSC
Hmmmm two years ago I went to dinner with the family at another family friend's house. They had a son and a daughter too.

I was thinking to myself at the time the daughter was pretty hot..

2 mins later the mum walks in to the lounge room and says, "How cool is it that you guys are cousins!"

So it's not like I thought about trying to get her or anything...

yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)