Having a sperm collection. (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Hey so who else has a sperm collection sittin at home. For those bunch who dont know what it is.. I'm talking about when you C-U-M you store it in a little container and then place dates and time and expire date etc... and then place the right size straw for later use such as drinking, gettin drunk off, thorwin at your face etc...

my friends and I were discussing this today..

SO WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR SPERM ???????????????

HSC
Haha, didn't someone say something like this in another thread?

conics2008

HSC
kevin not really.. who else has a disturbing mind like my self... find me that because we always talk about having a sperm collection..

care to try ?

Scissors

HSC
mine gets flushed down the toilet.

or, on special occasions, down kevin's throat.

conics2008

HSC
Scissors you should try and splash it on your face or something.. try a family member ...

Its cumtastic...

HSC
'ere we go
conics2008 said:
girls would you drink ur b/f cum if they store it in little containers with the expire date and a straw ready ?
:)

chamelia

HSC
Graney said:
Are you looking for donations?
I question this myself everyday. To stay pristine clean or get wacky in the sacky.

See..I went to great lengths to get this specimen jar. A trip to a far off country - a hideous infectious disease and hours spent in a hospital waiting room are all vital parts of the story that leads to my beloved specimen jar.

I love its bright yellow lid and the way it playfully suggests I tell it my name and birth date. I love it sterility and the way it makes people squirm.

/life story (for now)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
chamelia said:
I question this myself everyday. To stay pristine clean or get wacky in the sacky.

See..I went to great lengths to get this specimen jar. A trip to a far off country - a hideous infectious disease and hours spent in a hospital waiting room are all vital parts of the story that leads to my beloved specimen jar.

I love its bright yellow lid and the way it playfully suggests I tell it my name and birth date. I love it sterility and the way it makes people squirm.

/life story (for now)
walk into a hospital tell them it hurts to pee.. and u get a free cup... .... why all the work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)