He finally gives me a hint but.... (1 Viewer)

elinithaxx

HSC
well i've liked this guy since year 8, Joseph**.. he's great, we're really close friends- we try to meet up and talk to each other as often as we can.. i think he knows i like him.. i think.. but at a party in the holidays, he got drunk.. and ALL night long he was with me, and he basically was a major flirt the whole night.. went to kiss me a couple of times too. Now that gave me a major hint that he liked me.
From that party, my feelings for him have gotten stronger.. and i even broke up with my bf at the time because of him! this guy has screwed me around for years! i didn't break up with my boy friend FOR him, but i broke up with him because of the fact i WANTED him. and i still do want Joseph**..
Basically since the party, he's been exremely nice to me, taking on more personal level with me.. and really at parties, i catch him staring at me and i just can't help myself but stare back! He just is on my mind all the time and its killing me not knowing wats going on in his..

THROUGH ALL THIS HE HAS NOT MADE A MOVE? and its obvious we both like each other!! so wats with all the games??

To sum it all up in just a couple of words-- i like him, i get hints that he likes me. NOW i just want him, but can't get him because of the fact that- We're family friends, AND i've known him for about 5 years, having been close friends for 2 of those years...(so we've been friends for a loonggggg time..)

what can i do to get him?

Disease

Retro Rocket
HSC
You complain about him not making a move. Why don't you make a bloody move yourself?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
he was drunk mabbe he doesnt lik u.. cos his decision was impaired..

i know a couple of guys tat eyeball a girl cos they are lik
"wtf, why was i so drunk that night?"

dun think its so easy

dbf064

HSC
Yeh, you should definately make a move then. If hes always on your mind and your not attached to anyone at the moment what are you waiting for?

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Argonaut said:
Whoa, five replies and no-one's said "just sex him" yet!

The end of civilisation is surely near ...
I was going to, but then I figured someone else would.

But god, it took a long while for someone to say it. I think BoredofStudies has deteoriated. Trolls just aren't as efficient anymore!

jessishere

HSC
if its been such a long time, i reckon he just aint into you. but dont know why u havent done shit yet

Mongke

HSC
make a physical move on him. (not trolling advice) just do it, dont think, just do it. will words really do it justice? youve used them for 5 years, time to bring out the big gunns.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Bite the bullet and make a move....

He is probably facing the same 'shes a friend' dilemma that you are and hence hasnt made a move.

You're both single one of you at least is gagging for it so make a god dam move - i suggest whilst out together somewhere that you basically say: "you so like me dont you?" and gauge his reaction...

Gangels

HSC
Sounds to me like the sound of a drunk guy trying to get some booty. Alot of guys dont tend to leave hints and usually just go for it. Hints come from chicks cause it is traditional for the guy to do the asking but if it has been that goddam long then you must be leaving hints the size of my nostrils. Just fuckin jump on him and see if he kisses you back. Or you could try the more discreet way, Which most likely would be better.

HSC
N/A
Maybe if you wanted him that badly just swallow your pride, instead of waiting/expecting him to go to you first. Then again he could just have uncertainties...?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
vodkacrumble said:
i will try and sex anyone while drunk, so don't take it as a sign that he fancies you.
damn i need to head out with u..
lolz

fijitalia

HSC
hey its easy for other people to not take you seriously, but i get where you're coming from. but waiting for guys is one of the worst options. i had that with a guy, i liked him, i broke up with my boyfriend for the same reason (bf of 2 weeks btw, so not a big deal) and it was on off since while nothing happened.
the answer hurts, but its simple. it'll drive you crazy not to do anything about it. next party, they're easy to talk at, just tell him you like him. or more subtly or whatever, see how he reacts. i mean you're good friends, if you're that good friends then theres not much to lose. but it'll hurt too much if you wait for him to come to you if he's shy or unsure. again, i know, and i wasnt happy because it never happened. so go for it! good luck too

sneeze4life

HSC
Argonaut said:
Whoa, five replies and no-one's said "just sex him" yet!

The end of civilisation is surely near ...
maybe its the fact that he wants u but likes the friendship scene that has been happening for so long and the party was to see what it could be like and he likes the taste of the idea it just isnt fully in his head yet or doesnt know how to go about it
"love cannot save you from your fate"

xxFiveWords

HSC
MAKE A FREAKING MOVE. you're not gonna get anywhere sitting around whining about him not making a move... if u want something done u just gotta do it yourself.

Nietzsche

HSC
elinithaxx said:
well i've liked this guy since year 8, Joseph**.. he's great, we're really close friends- we try to meet up and talk to each other as often as we can.. i think he knows i like him.. i think.. but at a party in the holidays, he got drunk.. and ALL night long he was with me, and he basically was a major flirt the whole night.. went to kiss me a couple of times too. Now that gave me a major hint that he liked me.
From that party, my feelings for him have gotten stronger.. and i even broke up with my bf at the time because of him! this guy has screwed me around for years! i didn't break up with my boy friend FOR him, but i broke up with him because of the fact i WANTED him. and i still do want Joseph**..
Basically since the party, he's been exremely nice to me, taking on more personal level with me.. and really at parties, i catch him staring at me and i just can't help myself but stare back! He just is on my mind all the time and its killing me not knowing wats going on in his..

THROUGH ALL THIS HE HAS NOT MADE A MOVE? and its obvious we both like each other!! so wats with all the games??

To sum it all up in just a couple of words-- i like him, i get hints that he likes me. NOW i just want him, but can't get him because of the fact that- We're family friends, AND i've known him for about 5 years, having been close friends for 2 of those years...(so we've been friends for a loonggggg time..)

what can i do to get him?
Another fucking ugly girl making excuses for her physical deficiencies. The boy doesn't like you. You're ugly. If you were even remotely attractive he'd have fucked you.

Stop making excuses. You're ugly. The sooner you accept that, the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)