Headaches/Dizziness (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Other then dehydration or sleep deprivation what are some other possible causes of frequent headaches /dizziness.

I eat relatively healthy/ some kind of exercise 2-3 times a week.

:mad: Its really making it difficult to concentrate in class at the moment,and I keep nearly falling over in class.

Getting at least 8 hrs of sleep,and have increased water consumption at the moment.

Could it be stress related? I don't currently feel stressed but :uhoh: dunno

Last edited:

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I get enough sleep, eat healthy, drink lots of water, not stressed at all, yet recently I've been getting severe headaches, to make it worse I continue studying with the headaches ._.
I think a potential cause for this is sitting in front of my computer for too long, what about you?

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Doubt it but I guess that's a possibility . After yearlies are over I'll cut down on computer time to see if that impacts it.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone here get headaches from stress or anxiety?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I get enough sleep, eat healthy, drink lots of water, not stressed at all, yet recently I've been getting severe headaches, to make it worse I continue studying with the headaches ._.
I think a potential cause for this is sitting in front of my computer for too long, what about you?
it's a brain tumor

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
It may be the computer or using technology too much?

Headaches can happen with stress... not sure about anxiety :)

AndreRony

HSC
Have you consulted a doctor for it? I think you need to see a doctor. Too much stress do cause headaches, just to be safe consult a doctor. Read this for some more details.

williamdaft

HSC
You might be stressed from workload.. coz 8hrs sleep and healthy food should keep you functioning fine. Maybe sleep a bit earlier. Perhaps you are spending too much time on the PC/mobile/electronic screen. Don't consume much, alcohol, drugs or smoke. Or are you depressed about something in your life? You should see your doctor for advice.

Emily Howard

HSC
to name a few vitamin b12 deficiency, food allergies or intolerance, auto immune diseases lyk crohns, hayfever, poor posture, electrolyte imbalance, heat, need for glasses etc. u can still get vitamin deficiencies even doe u eat dem eg not processing & absorbin properly or dey destroyed in cookin process

deloving

HSC
Keep away from technology before going to sleep (at least 30 minutes). Take naps during the day. (best if you make them a regular thing)

Emily Howard

HSC
look i wld go ahead n see a doctor

might find u hav a tumor or sumthing

better safe den sorry afta all dis is just interweb speculation

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Headaches and dizziness can be caused by so many things - it could be some nutritional deficiency or something like low blood pressure.

It's not a good idea to try and self diagnose due to bias when judging yourself, I highly recommend that you see the doctor. The fact that it occurs often is something of concern.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
If you're accustomed to having coffee everyday, have it as soon as you wake up. If you wait a few hours, a headache will start developing, and it will become worse when you drink the coffee. If you wanna remedy the situation once the headache is there, drink a bottle of water within the span of five minutes, then proceed to have a mild coffee (the strength of which depends on your tolerance which I obviously can't deduce from anything you said). It should go away. Old thread, but good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)