Health Information Management (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I doubt many people would have much information for you as it's a new course and next year will be the first year it is run. The UAC guide gives pretty good information though. I'm thinking of doing this course. Tossing up whether I should bother doing it through a University or not though...

nik_noodle

HSC
Hey There,

I am a 2nd Year Health Info Management student.

The course isn't a new course, but the format for next year is. What we have now is a 4 year undergrad course, but we're not attracting the numbers of students we're after, so next year its being restructured as a B. Health Science/M.HIM to try and attract more people to the course.
It's pretty much the same thing, except you'll be studying the courses we do at a Masters level...however I've spoken to a lot of people around campus and it's expected things will be done much the same.

What questions do you have? (without asking me to define what it is, because honestly, noone can. There is no one definition of what the degree is, but I can point you to some websites with some information on them if you'd like).

If you don't want to post them here, you can email me: ndaw5315@mail.usyd.edu.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)