Hecs Form (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Mellonie said:
GOOD come say Hi.... although i dont remmeber u, cuz ur worthless.. its totally necessary for u to remmeber the face u jelos of
roflzz1!! i jelos of ur grate englis skillz!1

Mellonie

HSC
hahah omg we got real wannabe nerds here. I guess u guys r so up urself, u dont know that when u typin to friends,(which u obviously dont hav) we spell jelos.. the short way... cuz no1 cbf to spell out jealous. But i forgot i should try and match ur intelectual supreiority... such sad ppl.

oh n thanx for the ppl who answered the question on the post, heaps of help. And goodbye to the losers who have nothing better in their life then to shout criticisms.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I'm not trying to criticise, but intellectual has 2 L's.

P.S. hi chrissieee haven't talked to you in AGES

Last edited:

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Mellonie said:
hahah omg we got real wannabe nerds here. I guess u guys r so up urself, u dont know that when u typin to friends,(which u obviously dont hav) we spell jelos.. the short way... cuz no1 cbf to spell out jealous. But i forgot i should try and match ur intelectual supreiority... such sad ppl.
There are just so many things wrong there... No, I wont even bother, my head might explode.

HSC
ROFL! fight fight fight, we should of let Pace_T the italian stallion take care of it :p

Pace_T

HSC
hahaha. casmira and i are extremely typical wogs as you've probably guessed :p
casmira r u coming to o-week?

HSC
Pace_T said:
hahaha. casmira and i are extremely typical wogs as you've probably guessed :p
casmira r u coming to o-week?
greeks put the W in wog mate! .. no wait .. shutup pace_t!

yeh i am probably :p I can easily pick you out just find the italian stallion, if you want to find me search for blonde, then you'll find a nearby hormone-charged greek doing me "casmira-scan®"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)