HECS Receipt (1 Viewer)

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
I need to print out my receipt to show that I have paid for HECS. Does anyone know how to retrieve this at the UNSW site? I need the receipt to show Centrelink that I'm a full time student. Stupid me didn't print it out when I enrolled. :(

I was also wondering, do I have to bring any other documents to Centrelink, besides my HECS receipt, to show them that I've transferred to UNSW from UWS?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, you haven't paid for HECS yet, you pay for it on March 31st, so there's no HECS reciept yet

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
Well, you haven't paid for HECS yet, you pay for it on March 31st, so there's no HECS reciept yet
Sorry for not making myself clear, I'm not paying HECS upfront.

There was a stage in the enrollment process online that required me to enter my tax file number, and a few other stuff. At the end of that stage, a page came up with all my details, including a statement claiming I was a full time student. I was told to print out a copy of it, but I didn't. :(

I need to inform Centrelink within 13 days, but I'm so confused. :confused:

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
Just log into myUNSW and go to the payment details section, and you can print off a Payment Statement that has a thing on it that says you are full-time. That should be enough shouldnt it?

asdf

HSC
Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88
Thanks for your help guys, I went into Centrelink today, and I think I sorted everything out. Phew! :)
What did u take with u? They are asking for a recpeit from me too.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by asdf
What did u take with u? They are asking for a recpeit from me too.
I couldn't print off the page with my [HECS] details, so I printed off my timetable with hope that they'd accept it. However, the lady who saw me today didn't need it, she just looked at the letter I received from UAC, the one listing the list of preferences, and that was it.

I don't know. It seemed to me that different staff members required different ways of proof, so my advice is to bring anything you can think of, and hope for someone nice. :) I brought my UAC offer letter, a letter from UNSW with my credit for advanced standing, and my timetables for both semesters.

I'm not sure if you'll need anything else. If they really need the receipt, maybe you can call up the uni and ask them to send it to you.

sunny

meh.
HSC
I don't know if new students have this, but theres a "Fee Statement & Payment Options" selection for the rest of us - you can get your HECS statements from there.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
What do you mean Minai? I paid my HECS already. :confused:

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by sunny
I don't know if new students have this, but theres a "Fee Statement & Payment Options" selection for the rest of us - you can get your HECS statements from there.
I'm not sure about others, but I don't think I have that option. I have credit for advanced standing, and I don't know if myUNSW thinks I'm a first year student, or an upper level student. I have an option called "HECS & Fees", and under it are two other options called "HECS & Fees" and "Student Declaration". The two options are both grayed out, and I can't click on them. Is it the same for everyone else?

There is another option called "Payment", with two options under it called "Pay Deposit" and "Payment Method". You CAN click on them, but the payment was for the $250 deposit.

Btw Sunny, everytime I see your nick I start singing the song "Sunny". I'm not sure who sings it, but it goes a little like this:

Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain
Sunny, you smiled at me and you really eased the pain
But now the dark days are gone
Now the bright days are here
Sunny, I never knew one who was so sincere
Sunny, I never knew one so true
I love you

I LOVE this song. :D Sorry for being off topic. :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Survivor39
What do you mean Minai? I paid my HECS already. :confused:
How? I thought the HECS census date was 31st march?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)