hehe, I have a crush on a male check out chick (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
He was at the pub tonight, and I spent a lot of time talking to him, then i was just staring off and he is like what are you thinking, to which I smoothyly reply, I'm thinking of the best way to ask for your number, to which he replied with a friendly laugh and a lets just keep it as work buddies for now. And then we continued talking.

So at least he was nice in rejecting me :p

SweetSeasons

HSC
Meh, I'm not worried.
Rejection is a part of life, I'm just glad I'm now at the stage where I am confident enought ot alk to guys I have a thing for with ease, and feel comfy enough to ask for their number ect....
Rejection is a good thing, it lets you appreciate how good acceptance is :p

V

val_dramaqueen

well, lets put it this way.

i have never been "accepted" and have been rejected all my life by every single person...

now do you know why i fuckin hate it?!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Off topic, but Lhyviathan, awesome sig. Azumanga Daioh is very good shit.

SweetSeasons

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
well, lets put it this way.

i have never been "accepted" and have been rejected all my life by every single person...

now do you know why i fuckin hate it?!
Rejection is rejections, just because one guy doesn't like you doesn'tmean the next one wont, I've only ever had one bf and he dumped me after a short while cause he just stopped liking me.

I don't see what the big deal is, if he's the right guy for you he wont reject you, and that's the way you've gotta see it, I reckon.

V

val_dramaqueen

but don't you think it's hard? i can see your point and its a very good one, but the fact that you get rejected REALLY makes your self esteem drop to an all time low...
i know mine did...

still.. i feel like i am bridget jones and i will carry on being the val/bridget that I am!... where my one decent relationship is with a bottle of wine... or beer... :p

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol. mmmmmm beer

I dunno, my confidence wasn't boosted, but it wasn't hurt by him. Like if he had of gone *shit no you filthy bitch* that would be a different story.
I guess I've just been lucky that all the guys who have rejected me have done so in a nice way.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
but won't the rejection factor make it kind of awkward at work? i used to work at woolies and this guy asked me out a few times and i said no and it was quite awkward, to the point he eventually left (i don't know if that's why he left though, it probably wasn't)

SweetSeasons

HSC
virgin^sexy said:
but won't the rejection factor make it kind of awkward at work? i used to work at woolies and this guy asked me out a few times and i said no and it was quite awkward, to the point he eventually left (i don't know if that's why he left though, it probably wasn't)
meh, the only time we talk to each other at work is when he walks past the deli on his break, in which we just smile and say hello, like always.
I don't feel awkward, the 1st time we saw each other at work after I asked him out he must of been nervouse he mixed up all his words, lol.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Meh, only soft guys are like that. I once asked a girl out who said no, I had to work with her really closely. Now we're pretty good friends.

Guys need to get over these sorts of things, life's made for making mistakes.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeha, that's what I was thinking jumb. We get on alright, like I've spoken to him a fair bit at the pub n shit. Just talk to him a bit more. I wont ask him for his number again but yeah, it's always good to make friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)