height....whats ur opnion (2 Viewers)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
seriously...

guys need to be wayyyy taller than me...so in other words, basketballers...coz im literally only [ ] that much under 6ft :( sucks to be me....

and yeahh it kinda pisses me off if i 'go out' with a guy thats shorter than me. But there's not really any guys that are taller than me that i know:S
seriously, your lucky your short,and i mean that only because you would most likely be shorter than me. being extremely tall is fucked up. How would you feel if you were walking in an underground car park and you though you were going to hit your head? it sucks balls....
what the fuck seriosly harden up, 6 foot isnt nothing, its quite average, not really for a girl but still, the car park things are well over 6 foot,

im 6'4'' and the main problem i have is how to deal with my long legs, ie i dont fit on buses properly, i have to angle myself into some weird thing,

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
maybe they look more cute?

like daniel radcliffe? :)

you didn't have to tell it like it is!:( That's gonna hurt AnandDNA's self-esteem...
Anyone who comes to the internet to build self-esteem is just waiting for a kick in the balls tbh.

But anyway, I think Daniel Radcliffe is absolutely revolting, not in the slightest attractive. Unless you're trying to pick up 12 year olds, resembling him does not help in the slightest.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
afaik most of the time its genetics, but being well nutritioned can help
genetics aye

well yeah most, a few weeks ago i heaard about a 27 year old boy in china being 246cm man where are these chinese people pulling these people from... tallest and second tallest in the world... :confused:

Zhao Liang is a circus performer from Henan in China. In April 2009, doctors in Tianjin measured his height at 2.46 m (8 ft 1 in); if confirmed, this would make him the tallest living person.[2] Bao Xishun, the Guinness World Records recognized tallest living person, is 2.36 m (7 ft 9 in).[2]
Zhao played basketball until ligament damage to his left foot in 2001.[1] His 2009 hospital trip related to this injury; he was too poor to have it treated sooner.[2] He has no health issues related to his height.[2] His parents and siblings are average height, though his grandfather was 2 m (6 ft 6+1⁄2 in).[1] Zhao grew 10cm a year till age 23.[1]

Epoch Times - China Discovers New ‘World’s Tallest Person’

yeah apparently this dude has a big appetite soo i guess that would make sense lol

so yeah genetics most of the time..and also nutrition ..

dux&src

HSC
what the fuck seriosly harden up, 6 foot isnt nothing, its quite average, not really for a girl but still, the car park things are well over 6 foot,

im 6'4'' and the main problem i have is how to deal with my long legs, ie i dont fit on buses properly, i have to angle myself into some weird thing,
haha you are 5 cm taller than me :) but i am still growing... ( i grew 1 or 2 cm from january till now) soo i think that's alright but i am very skinny... i only weigh about 55kg.

haha trains for me, my neck kills when i try to duck ...

Anyone who comes to the internet to build self-esteem is just waiting for a kick in the balls tbh.

But anyway, I think Daniel Radcliffe is absolutely revolting, not in the slightest attractive. Unless you're trying to pick up 12 year olds, resembling him does not help in the slightest.
AnandDNA is not gonna be happy about that :( be nice to him ..

his good looking :)

dux&src

HSC
yeh tru /wrist :(

Um i really dont know what to say. But thanks if it wasnt in a sexual way :haha:
awww there there for every boy with a broken heart there is a girl with a gluegun ;)

haha well i was referring to daniel radcliffe being good looking there lol
but you are too! no no it wasn't in a sexual way

There is only the possibility of him being good looking if he doesn't look like Daniel Radcliffe.
:( :( not true :(

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
most of the time you dont notice the height difference since you were with the person for who they are

dux&src

HSC
As long as the guy is taller than me I'm fine.

Plus I'm 5'2 so height is pretty much a non-issue because everyone is taller than me.
yay i'm exactly a foot taller at the moment..at the moment...

would that bother a girl if the guy was a foot taller? i'm guessing not..but what about if it was a girl who was a foot taller than the guy?

alex09hsc

HSC
i dunno a figure lol just heasps shorter than evryone haha

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC

would that bother a girl if the guy was a foot taller? i'm guessing not..but what about if it was a girl who was a foot taller than the guy?
im a foot taller than my girlfriend she seems ok with it

dux&src

HSC
i dunno a figure lol just heasps shorter than evryone haha
small man with a big heart :) love em

i'm guessing 150cm to 160cm then judging by the use of 'heaps' in that sentence.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC

My best friend's brother is 6'7

If I ever dated him, which would never happen, it would be terribly awkward. I don't think I could do much more than 6 feet even actually.

Hooked up with a guy who was about three inches taller and to be honest, it was nice to not have to be up on tiptoes or in massive heels.

alex09hsc

HSC
150 seems heaps short lol
dunno.......guess everyones heaps tall

dux&src

HSC
im a foot taller than my girlfriend she seems ok with it
cool i'm getting ideas ;) ;)

My best friend's brother is 6'7

If I ever dated him, which would never happen, it would be terribly awkward. I don't think I could do much more than 6 feet even actually.

Hooked up with a guy who was about three inches taller and to be honest, it was nice to not have to be up on tiptoes or in massive heels.

huh not even 6 feet wow...the poor guys aye then haha
wow you two would have made a cute couple height wise :)

goshhhhhh! 6'7 is pretty tall :)
i would never reach that height...unless i go through another growth spurt which could happen, atm i'm going at a pace of 2 cm/4 months... so by the end of the year i should be in the 190s OMG OMGGG

i get called lanky all the time..because i'm so skinny...55kgs......
what should my weight be? no one seeems to be able to tell me..
my doctor tells me just to eat more ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)