Hell Embarrasing Moments (or good saves) (1 Viewer)

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
boasboy said:
well this is sorta off topic.. but i found it weird...

today.. my gf's good friend gave me a "VIBE4U - Vibrating Condom - Battery Included" for my bday .___." ( she's in year 10 ) .. i just found it quiite weird :p~
cos cos.. i can't legally use it till later XD~ and yes it was weird.. :p
You could still jam it up your arse.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's just a god-damn popularity contest with you people! *storms out*

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Skittled said:
Haha you're very sweet, Skillo --Thanks! It's okay though, because soon after I was sitting in my statistics class and sat next to a girl who smiled at me, see.. Witty, cheeky little thing. She sat there and laughed at me half the lesson, and when I had problems and worked them out didn't believe me... 9 months later we're still together, & I couldn't be happier... :D
Yay! That's good to hear. I love happy endings.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
once i was about to go swimming, id changed into my costume and everything and was walking out to the pool, and my bottoms felt funny when i walked but i didnt think anything of it until i got to the pool and everyone burst out laughing because id put my legs through the wrong holes in the bottoms and you could see everything!! id never been so embarrased...and i had to run back to get changed and went past the pool cleaner guy...i thought id give him a heart attack, he looked that shocked :p
how many holes are in the bottom of your bikini?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
how many holes are in the bottom of your bikini?
lol...what i did was i put one leg through the waist part and the other through one of the leg holes, so the other leg hole was kinda twisted over and u could see through it...v.embarassing!!! thankfully it was a few years ago so ive chucked out the things. :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
but dont u put your leg through the waist hole to get it into the leg hole?
well, thats what i do when i put on undies, bikinis, pants.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
but dont u put your leg through the waist hole to get it into the leg hole?
well, thats what i do when i put on undies, bikinis, pants.
i know it sounds wierd, but thats what happened lol...i think i was holding them sideways when i put them on, so that the actual bottom part ended up on the side and left me exposed...*cringes*

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
with the who waving thing.. if someone waves. i don't wave back... unless it was someone i knew, i might bother going up and say hi.

if it was so random.. ill act snobby and look away unless well... arghhhhhh im a snob! :D

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i know it sounds wierd, but thats what happened lol...i think i was holding them sideways when i put them on, so that the actual bottom part ended up on the side and left me exposed...*cringes*
ok, i think i figured it out.
no, i havent...

X

xeuyrawp

Serius said:
well ive experiened a "pole" incident, like i was walking along checking out this hot chick, and she saw me looking so i quickly looked down, trying to act all smooth and then walked into a 40km school zone pole...and she laughed...it hurt
I've done that, but have walked into: a fire hydrant, a street sign, a cafe table, a person, a wall, and have fallen over into the street. Also I've fucked up my neck for like a week from checking someone out whilst walking.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I've done that, but have walked into: a fire hydrant, a street sign, a cafe table, a person, a wall, and have fallen over into the street. Also I've fucked up my neck for like a week from checking someone out whilst walking.
Walked into a fire hydrant?

Well, your profile says you're a guy... so wouldn't the top of the hydrant have contacted with your nuts??

That would hurt like hell!

X

xeuyrawp

Lhyviathan said:
Walked into a fire hydrant?

Well, your profile says you're a guy... so wouldn't the top of the hydrant have contacted with your nuts??

That would hurt like hell!
Nah, it was one of those ones that is a pipe coming out out of the ground, going across with three out-lets, then going back in.

Hurt my knee though:(

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i am constantly tripping and walking into things but i don't really get that embarassed about it anymore, i embrace my clumsy-ness.

there have been other more embarassing moments but i won't go into them here.

HSC
Skittled said:
Okay, maybe it's not as bad as some people might have, but I've been pretty good with avoiding embarrassing situations in recent years, but here's the latest... ;)

---

First week at uni, I saw this girl who was rather cute... didn't follow anything up; she was cute, but.. okay, so I just didn't have the balls to do a cold pickup :D

Anyway. Halfway through my psych lecture a week later, after finding she was my BBA103 tute, I saw her waving in my general direction, from one side of the theatre to the other. Tentatively, I smiled and waved back. She promptly smiled and stopped.

So, feeling rather happy with myself I went up to her (along with her group of friends -- she's one of these trendies with the surfie, buffed, singlet-wearing friends) and say hey.. she looks at me like I've got three eyes in the middle of my forehead.. (kinda like this: :eek: )

"...you were waving to me? I'm Steve.."

...she looks at the girl she was sitting with, somewhat confused, and suddenly a flash of recognition comes across her face.. "ohh... noo... we were waving at John (or whatever the guy's name was) hahahaha". No more laughing, no more conversation, no smiles, no nothing. Somewhat awkward. Skittled makes a quick getaway.

Ahh ... I would've never been able to get over that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)