Hellllppp Urgent!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

yesmANnigro

HSC
im 1.6% behind first place in business, trials r weighted 30% can i do it and how do i ensure i get a 96+ mark in my trials :( im stressing so fkn much

PikaAnime123

HSC
Yeah, you might be too stressed and focused on buisness alone, even though there isn't any guarentee getting first place in buisness will help bump up your percentage by a lot in trials. Isn't it enough to just keep revising buisness through past trials exam questions at least for 2 hours everyday? it seems like you're capable enough to get past that 1.6%...

idkkdi

HSC
im 1.6% behind first place in business, trials r weighted 30% can i do it and how do i ensure i get a 96+ mark in my trials :( im stressing so fkn much
Damn your trials must be easy.

idkkdi

HSC
Damn your trials must be easy.
Highly doubt that you can overtake Rank 1 if he/she has a 1.6% lead and you're in a relatively strong cohort. 1.6% equates to a 6% difference needed to pass him/her in the trials exam. Considering that you're aiming to get 96, he probably has similar aims, and I highly doubt that he/she would "bomb" it, i.e. get under 90, or else he/she probably would not have such a lead.

Have fun, and don't worry about ranks. Unless you perform better under stress in which case, stress yourself adequately.

Hscbuzman

HSC
The Radical new theme is “do your best”. Remember that when you don’t get rank 1, especially when that can be the difference between 99 and 99.95. This is where Sleepy users is being dragged by the cowards. I am the complete opposite, more study and more dirty tactics to get rank one!

DO ANYTHING AND STUDY EVERYTHING TO GET RANK!

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Why is coming first in the subjects you pick important (does it have something to do with scaling)?
guarantees you the highest mark that a student who does the subject at a schools gets (so it is basically the internal mark), and the hsc mark is an average between your performance in the actual hsc and the mark which corresponds with your rank.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Why is coming first in the subjects you pick important (does it have something to do with scaling)?
E.G: I come first in 2u maths in my cohort, and i get 95 in the hsc. However, someone else in my year got 97! That means that since u came first, you will "steal" the other persons mark" and get the average between 97 and 95.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)