Hello From England (1 Viewer)

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Hey Everyone...would post this in non-school, you can move it if you want, but the school won't let me open non-school, theres probably some bad language in it its filtering..

My GAP year is treating me well (all 6 days anyway)

England is pretty fun, and the girls are all really nice (and so unbelievably rich)

They all go hunting, so you don't bring up that you think it is wrong in conversation. One girl in my house even goes hunting with THE princes. Some go to royal balls and that sort of thing too...its so wierd, all these parents are dukes, and duchesses, and sir's and lady's and lord's....
Oh this guy i met is a language assistant at the boys school, and his uncle is the president of ecuador, and his dad is head of the secret service...

Its snowed a couple of house ago, it was so cool, it was like a huge thunder storm we would get at home, except snow instead of rain. We are having a snow fight at 9 tonight, or so i'm told.

For half term, we are going to bilbao in spain, and over easter, we are spending 2 weeks in sardinia, and a week in barcelona which we be so cool, a good chance to find my tan, which will no doubt be lost between now and then.

I think thats enough for you all to read now, i'll try and write again relatively soon, or check back at least with some photos or the snow and stuff!

I hope you all have a great time and UNI, i''m knida glad i defered because i was so scared of the whole thing, choosing courses etc, but i guess now i have a whole year to think about what i really want to do...we'll see if it changes!

lots of love
Courtenay

~Dreamer

HSC
hey courtenay!! wow you sound like youre having a great time!! any chance your friend can bring the princes to come 'hunting' in aus?! :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hey Court that sounds awesome, glad you're having a good time! Keep in touch!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
wow!!

So are you at a very elite school? it sounds great, what an experience! we here will never get this experience in a lifetime. i mean, meeting people who go hunting with the princes?!

keep having a great time courtenay! make sure you come and visit whenever you can, and thanks for coming!

rubylotus11

Wow, I am so envious. How lucky you are! I really want to go to England and Spain. Have you done your gap year through a specific program? I am deferring too, since I knew I wouldn't be sure what subjects to take within my course, so I am going to have more time to decide now. I am going travelling too in two weeks and I can't wait to get away from all the HSC and UNI stuff. Well anyway I hope you are having a great time.

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Courtenay i'm so jealous!

make sure you try and marry into the royal family while you're there!! I want a royal acquaintance ;)

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
I'm working on meeting a royal...i'll see what i can do.

In the meantime i may get to meet Orlando Bloom...Christabell's cousin is frineds with him, and she is trying to get him to come and give a talk to U6 at school...heres hoping...

I just wrote to schools to do it...not biggy...you can do it through a program, but generally speaking they are far more expensive, to pay joining fees etc... but if you do it privately, you don't have to, but you also have a higher chance of getting a placement if you go through and organisation...i guess its a gamble..

the guy whose uncle is the president of ecuador invited us to go clubbing with him tonight...but i have house duty ....so we are renegotiating for the pub tomorrow. We have 13 pubs in town...should keep us entertained for a while..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol @ the pubs
if you meet prince william, slip him my number :D
do you mind if i ask, how much is it costing ya?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Sound like fun, meeting all these famous people and living in a different county. Also, I am going to sound so dumb here but who is the Princess:confused:?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
where does it say about the princess?
ATM these are the 'princesses' i can think of:
princess anne (queenies daughter)
zara (annes daughter and doesnt carry a title coz her mum didnt want her to have one)
princess beatrice (fergies daughter)
princess eugine (fergies other daughter)
lady louise (sophie and edwards baby, latest addition to the royal family)

thats all i can think of ATM...oh and their only the Windsor family, not including the royals in Monaco and stuff

omg, how sad is it that i know all that :S

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
Also, I am going to sound so dumb here but who is the Princess:confused:?
the princes. males. you just read it wrong. she means harry and william

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
where does it say about the princess?
Here:

Originally posted by Courtenay
They all go hunting, so you don't bring up that you think it is wrong in conversation. One girl in my house even goes hunting with THE princes.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure how much it will cost....flight obviously, but i got it on frequent flyer points (yay for dad travelling a lot)
we get payed about 320 a month (800/900 australian) but costs are low because we get all meals, and a room, except during the holidays, so basically the money is saved for travel during holidays...i guess it depends how good you are at saving it, and if you find cheap flights etc!! I our 3 week trip will cost about 600 australian, including meals, flights, accomodation etc which isn't bad...but check back with me later to see how much is spend...who knows

i'm trying to meet lots of famous people...i aim to get invited to a royal ball...but thats not going to happen...but it would be cool

who knows what will happen in a year though....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)