• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hello, this is my first post!! (1 Viewer)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Welcome to BOS Nobodyknows & all other newbies, we love newbies :D I'm champ_sammy_19 and I have been a member of BOS since Oct 04. I'm usually floating around the General HSC Forum giving advice to the 05ers on anything and everything. I'm also in the English (standard), Food Tech and visual arts forum a fair bit.
If anyone needs anything just let me know, only too glad to help :) Once again welcome to the crazy, happy, inquizative and sometimes sressed world of BOS

jess333

HSC
hi im new as well in yr 11 n i live in the central coast as well. nobodyknows do u go to newcastle con by any chance?

NobodyKnows

HSC
jess333 said:
hi im new as well in yr 11 n i live in the central coast as well. nobodyknows do u go to newcastle con by any chance?
No, but I wish I did! Going there is my little mini-goal of the moment... hey I can dream. Do you? Go there, I mean...

Last edited:

NobodyKnows

HSC
NeverReallyWas said:
Does ur name have anythin to do with the song "Nobody Knows"
If I knew the song then I could probably tell you, but off the top of my head - nope.

jess333

HSC
NobodyKnows said:
No, but I wish I did! Going there is my little mini-goal of the moment... hey I can dream. Do you? Go there, I mean...
no i dont go there...would really like to tho. do u play an instrument or sing? im a cellist and yeh id like to go there but hey as u said u can always dream.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
NobodyKnows said:
Oh yeah, I live in Newcastle, so if there's anybody from the same area we should talk - maybe we go to school together, or something... I don't know, I'm not exactly social.
beccaxx she lives in newy! :)

NobodyKnows

HSC
jess333 said:
no i dont go there...would really like to tho. do u play an instrument or sing? im a cellist and yeh id like to go there but hey as u said u can always dream.
I play flute, but I'm more a singer than anything else.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
eViLnUt said:
*takes cookie out of a pocket and chucks it into the air...*

up for grabs!
muhahahaha i got it.
give up and die!

and yes it is a good thing im from newy. im a legend

ohyay

but you can call me bob
HSC
i blame teachers for everything. i absolutely loathe english advanced right now but i have the worst teacher ever. on the other hand extension rocks because i have a great teacher. and i loved english last year because i had this really hippy teacher that let us do awesome stuff like meditation and like all over the ground pretending we were crazy (for macbeth). it was great. its all the teachers fault, always!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)