hellppppppppppppp (1 Viewer)

*HonEy*

HSC
for frontline do we have to intergrate 'frontline' with our supp materials, as talk about episode and then relate it to ur supp material...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*HonEy* said:
for frontline do we have to intergrate 'frontline' with our supp materials, as talk about episode and then relate it to ur supp material...
Many people have preffered ways of writing their essays, some use paragraphs to focus on themes and ideas and others piece by piece look at their material(both prescribed and related). Better essay writers manage to compose an integrated thesis to respond to the question and thus score higher marks. In addition, most of the points you raise from your related material must be linked explicitly to your topic and this holds true for both Journeys and Telling the Truth.

*HonEy*

HSC
goan_crazy said:
If you want.
You don't HAVE to do that
I talk about mine separately

As long as you answer the question ull be sweet!

hmmmm i guess sooo I dnt know i jst thought if i did intergrate themm itll be better ooohh welll cbf

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
If you want.
You don't HAVE to do that
I talk about mine separately

As long as you answer the question ull be sweet!

serge

HSC
if your response is logical and sophisticated
they cant mark you down

HSC
i spoke with the english coordinator about this and he said for both telling the truth and journeys essays that you can get a 20/20 or 15/15 just by doing both methods as long as your response has flair, controlled voice (in other words, your sentences aren't muddled up or all over the place with too many ideas at once) and, like serge has pointed out, is logical and sophisticated and also sustained.
and you must answer the question too

jellybean500

try this, read over your essay and write a "plan" of how you've written it.. if it looks really messy and badly structured then try another essay plan, and rewrite your essay according to your new plan. For example:

Idtroduction

Frontline Epsidoe #1 - Truths addressed, techniques used.

Frontline Episode #2 - Truths addressed, technique used.

Additional Text #1 - Truths addressed, techniques used. HOW THEY LINK TO FRONTLINE

Additional Text #2 - Truths addressed, techniques used. HOW THEY LINK TO FRONTLINE

Conclusion - Sum Up.

Always refer to the question!!! But if you write a general essay with this structure, you can easily fit it around any essay question!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)