Help!! – ‘the health of young people’ (1 Viewer)

sly fly

HSC
Hey pplz. for those of u who have done ‘the health of young people’, id really appreciate it if u could help me out with some questions. If u could post ur reply or even just a brief outline of what ur reply would be like, that would be great. Please note that the answer to these questions should be brief ie. No more than half a page (their only worth 3 marks each) Thanx heaps nd plz reply asap!!!

1.Design some criteria as to how you can assess the health status of young people

2. Describe a young persons view on what constitutes good health

3. Explain the developmental aspects with reference to how it impacts on one area of ill health

sly fly

HSC
ive tried that site......i know its just that ive got no teacher for this subject as everyone else in the class is doing sports med and my teacher has no idea about the health of young people. For question 1 and 2, im completely lost and its not in the textbook either, but for the other 1 ive got a brief idea of what to write about.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
hmmmm maybe thats a hint, you should do what your class is doing

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
you so should have gone with the flow and done sports med.
sports med was great.
you can actually use it in life. its handy.

*SHeLL!*

HSC
my class is doing one option i want to do and one that i dont. there are about 5 of us considering doing health of young people is this a bad idea? :(

Bec_NOT_Brooke

HSC
my class is doing different options

I've been reading all the above about doing a different option than the rest of the class, and i'm doing health of young people instead of factors affecting performance, but my teachers nice and hopefully will help me if i get stuck, but do you have any good websites or information on health of young people? any bits would be good, i've only just started on it, so i need to get lots of different material!! ooh and to shell, i'm watching yoU!! No cheating!! lol

sly fly

HSC
This is probly too late Shell but i reckon u should do it if ur one of those ppl who can learn things by urself without outside help. And plus, there are four more ppl who want to do it so u can all help eachother out. I did health of yp by myself and got 85% for the assessment (which isn't great but still orite). But i got 100% for the health of yp section in my half yearly's, so that was good :d. Anyway, my point is that if ur willing to put in the effort go ahead and do the other option if u think ur gonna have trouble with sports med or whatever option ur class is doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)