HELP! 2005 HSC dates! GRRR! (1 Viewer)

Rookie

HSC
Hey guys I was wondering if you could help..

I'm going to Queesnland early... say early November this year for schoolies and staying for like 2-3 weeks (not sure yet)... however, to secure accomodation & flights I need to know dates for the HSC... or when it finishes. Or even if anyone knows if PD/H/PE, Visual Arts & Food Technology will be finished before the 9th November! I've tried the BOS but they take like a month to get back to you.

Any suggestions or help would be fantastic!
Cheers... Jessyka :p

Kulazzi

HSC
starts oct 17, in my school newsletter, we sign out on nov 14 monday, so I assume it finishes on friday the 11th of nov. Not sure about specific subjects. Have your tried ringing them?

beach_babe

HSC
hsc dates

how sure are u about these dates?.because iam on a formal committee and i need to organise a date for it before the first schoolies cruise which is on the 29th of november.

thanks

ahhhh!!!!

hsc dates

yeh plz help anyone!! i really need 2 kno wat day the hsc finishes coz i need 2 be bak from it by the 27th and wud hopefully be able to spend more than a week up at byron!! any info wud be soooo gr8!!
thanx

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
they dont release the hsc timetable until at earliest term 2, maybe even term 3 wen u get the 'official' one....

it is all over by 19th of november as this is the first advertised week of schoolies and i assume last tests are the 18th?? but u wont find out individual tests until ages away...

Kulazzi

HSC
beach_babe said:
how sure are u about these dates?.because iam on a formal committee and i need to organise a date for it before the first schoolies cruise which is on the 29th of november.

thanks
because we received a 2005 HSC student planner and it says on the 17th of october: "HSC examination commences"

The school newsletter tells me that we sign out on monday the 14th. Now, you won't sign out of the school until the HSC exams has completely finished. So it's definitely roughly between 17th October - 11th November. It may finish earlier but I'm not sure. So keep your formal dates after the 14th for now.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
the HSC starts on oct 17th monday
not sure when it finishes
but its diff depending on ur subs

contact the board of studies or see their site

Kulazzi

HSC
they won't have it out yet. Maybe it's better to ask your school which day you are going to sign out. I think that will give you a better idea.

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
16 Dec Fri -> HSC results available to students by telephone, internet and SMS, HSC results available to principals by internet, HSC Inquiry Centre opens

20 Dec Tues -> Students receive HSC result summaries in the mail

17 Jan Tues -> 2006 Students receive formal HSC credentials in the mail

roadcone

HSC
according to my school diary.. hsc examinations commence on the 17th October and concludes (after 4 weeks of pure fun) on the 11th of November

anne1987

HSC
we got our timetables today...scary stuff!!!!

umm..the last exams are economics and drama which are on the 11th nov...
art is on the 10th...sorry Rookie, you wont be finished till the 10th..

food tech is on the 9th, and PDHPE is on the 27th of nov...

these dates are definitely right too...

im spewing cos i have PD in the arvo on the 27th and then bio in the morning on the 28th...so damn inconvenient...otherwise my exams are pretty good...

oh and our 2 english papers are on the monday the 17th and thurs 20th of oct, so we at least get a while between them..

the HSC seems so much more real when you get given the timetable...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)