help anyone? (1 Viewer)

jesscorcoran

HSC
ok well i thought i had my IP decided on (yes im leaving it horribly late), but ive decided too much of it is really wanky so im trying to compile a new one. I am stressing muchly. Can anyone direct me towards good texts - books, plays, lyrics- that could mesh well with the "know your dope fiend" excerpt from Fear and Loathing in Las vegas?? For anyone who doesn't know it- im looking for things that are dealing with talking about drug addicts- stereotypes.. good satirical stuff. anything that springs to mind would be MUCHLY MUCHLY appreciated.
I'm about to have a fit here. HA.

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
jesscorcoran said:
ok well i thought i had my IP decided on (yes im leaving it horribly late), but ive decided too much of it is really wanky so im trying to compile a new one. I am stressing muchly. Can anyone direct me towards good texts - books, plays, lyrics- that could mesh well with the "know your dope fiend" excerpt from Fear and Loathing in Las vegas?? For anyone who doesn't know it- im looking for things that are dealing with talking about drug addicts- stereotypes.. good satirical stuff. anything that springs to mind would be MUCHLY MUCHLY appreciated.
I'm about to have a fit here. HA.
you seem like u know what u want out of your IP, what if you composed your own?
Then you sould be truly happy with it :)
Ask your teacher whether they think your capable given the time you have left and let ur imagination run wild!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)