HELP-Business Services VET course (1 Viewer)

JesS1ca

HSC
HELP needed for this course..wat is the best way to study and prepare for this course??? =[

Last edited:

aggi

HSC
heys i need help too....badly.
i dont know how to prepare my self for the exam coz my teacher that i had for this course retired but then because they didnt organise a teacher for us they called the retired one it she is soo bad we havent learnt nothing!!
:( :worried: :worried:

fleck27

HSC
Probably download the syllabus and learn all the concepts on the left hand side of the page- fleshing out those concepts with details from your notes

That being said, I have no idea what im going to do either.

This really is a useless subject- no body has a good teacher!

Tahnia

HSC
i jsut go through my booklets and highlight stuff.
and probably pracise past paper except i am scared of them

aggi

HSC
I dont have any booklets from business services we near go any coz the ones we got the teacher took them off us to mark and never gave them back!!!

im kinda stuffed..but its kool i have 2 weeks to study for it!!

any sites that would help will be much appreciated:D

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
Past papers and extended responses! It's a must !

this subjects easy, why are u complaining like its extension 3 maths it's not rocket science

Natasha.1990

HSC
Hi Guys,

I dont know wether you have been to this website, bu t it has all the notes on it for Business.

http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au/business_services/

it has important notes for every topic in the syllabus that we are going to be tested on.

Also the Ideas above about going through the Syllabus is also really good. I printed out my syllabus and took it into class and my teacher went through it all with me and told me what I needed to know. Bascically you need to know the 4th Cloumn (Knowledge) and the HSC requirements. Know your syllabus! They can only test what is in the syllabus!
Most of the notes from the website I have attached so you can just print them out from here.

This website also has stuff for other subjects you do. It is awsome!

Goodluck in the Exam...not long to go now :graduate:

mo2ar7

HSC
Hey everyone,

I've found the HSC Online notes to be really helpful as well. I've compiled a comprehensive revision guide which covers all 13 topics from the business services course which includes all important notes from CSU (HSC Online) as well as summaries of key terminology for each topic.

Hope this helps. I wish everyone all the best for the exam!

mo2ar7:wave:

LeaV

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

I found a Business course government funded with SNA. They helped me to find the right course and explained me really well what Vet Fee-Help is. Give them a call, they do free consultations
http://bit.ly/1NJr93Y

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)