HELP!!!!!!! (changing self) (1 Viewer)

Katrina

CrAzY cHiCkY
HSC
Hi everybody

I'm doing an assessment right now, its due tomorrow.. well part of it is and the rest's due on Friday.

I need all the help I can get and quickly!!!

I need six texts but I've only got five..

Movie: Grease
Play: A Doll's House by Ibsen
Song: Queen of Hollywood
Art: 2 pieces of art by Goya
Poem: its a poem by a homeless woman, not sure of the name.

Could anyone, if you've got 'em.... give me notes on Grease, a Doll's House or Queen of Hollywood.

I need one more, any of you- can you help???

I need 2 relate it to "My Place" By Sally Morgan which is a terrific book and relate it to something from the stimulus booklet.

And in another section- i need to explain how the change was portrayed and how it showed change etc etc..

If you can help, I'll be eternally grateful.

You could always email me if you didn't wanna post it...

My email address is uniquerainbow7@hotmail.com (that goes for msn too)

AOL: uniquerainbow7

Yahoo Messenger: bizarre_chicky

PLEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!

Luff yew always!

Luv Kat xoxox

kini mini

HSC
Anyone who has the good taste to do "Queen of Hollywood" deserves help :D

I didn't do QoH as a supplementary because I had changing worlds, it's an excellent choice for self though. I suggest that you discuss how the music esp the violin provides aural reinforcement of the tone etc :). I can also find a short radio interview with the Corrs talking about QoH if you like, I have it somewhere...

If you wan't another supplementary text you could try any song about getting dumped or something (Puddle of Mudd - She hates me would be funny :p ), I think there's one on Avril L's CD that should be good, in fact it was the first thing I thought when I heard it last year.

Are you having trouble analysing the texts yourself? At the worst I think you should be able to find some notes through google.

Katrina

CrAzY cHiCkY
HSC
my teacher says that we only can do one of each text type.

i've tried searchin thru google but heaps of useless pages come up and ... im on the verge of giving up!

kini mini

HSC
I was deliberately avoiding suggesting a novel, but if you must, The Catcher in the Rye is highly appropriate. I suggest you don't leave assessments this late regularly, but since you're so desperate I believe the Spark has notes for it which you can crib easily tonight :). It's a good text for changing self, but it may need more work than you can/want to do on it.

Katrina

CrAzY cHiCkY
HSC
the sparknotes thing..

Error 500

We're sorry to say our server had an error of unrecoverable nature. If the problem persists, send us an e-mail and tell us (1) the address you were trying to reach, (2) how you got here, and (3) exactly what you were trying to do.

DAMN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)