Help! CLAW tute cancelled? (1 Viewer)

raspb3rry

♥♥♥
HSC
I don't know if my allocated time for my CLAW tute is still there. I changed my timetable on O'Week (Friday), and my CLAW tute on my new timetable is on Fridays 1-2pm. I made this change at around 11.30am. I didn't check my USYD email until a few days ago >.<. I got an email on that Friday saying that the tute that I was allocated was cancelled! But this was sent at 09:36:25 +1100 (EST).

So is my tute is still or is it cancelled? The email tells me to "obtain a new timetable from MyUni so that you can be reallocated to another tutorial." What do I do now? :worried:

Anyone else have CLAW 1001 tute on friday that time?

kow_dude

HSC
There were no tutorials in first week even if your timetable said that you start on week 1.

raspb3rry

♥♥♥
HSC
brogan77 said:
Go to myuni and click allocate me a timetable/alter timetable.

If it says its cancelled, its cancelled.

I couldn't find the allocate timetable/alter timetable. When I collect my timetable again, its the same as the one I have at the moment, nothing is highlighted to say its cancelled. But when I search the timetable for a particular UoS, under PART TUT Tutorial, I cant find 13:00 on Friday. And then underneath theres a bunch of deleted sessions...mine possibly there? :confused:

I wanna cry!

raspb3rry

♥♥♥
HSC
brogan77 said:
I assume you mean, this one:

If so, yes its been cancelled and you must find another one to go to.

Three options:

1) I assume you do not want to change any of your other classes, so I suggest you go and see your lecturer (i assume its still Guisseppe) and work out with him another tutorial for you to attend.

2) Or go to Madsen Building OR The small room next to the computer labs in merewhether and get the computer timetable guys to change your timetable to include a tutorial that actually exists.

3) Go to myuni, and then to Student Admin, the second link from the top is "personalised timetable" then click on "Customise My Timetable", this will randomly reallocate ALL your classes, including your CLAW tute. (I don't recommend this option).

PS: Don't cry, its not the end of the world...its a massive bitch, but you'll be fine.
Something funky happened...and then my CLAW tute moved and so did my ACCT tute. But all the other classes has remained unmoved...same time, same place :eek:

When I click "Collect your Personal Timetable", the new timetable (with the CLAW tute etc) is always there. That means that my timetable is confirmed and going to stay like this?

I also had my first ACCT tute today, so it will be alright if I'm in a different tute next monday? *Just following the new timetable =/*

Owyn

HSC
If your really worried about your timetable you can probably go to the student center or one of the services buildings, and ask them in person what you need to do and im sure they can help with your timetable.

I dont think it matters which tuts you go to aslong as you can prove you have been to atleast 1, and if they take up your work for marking they will need to know in your new class what your marks are i imagine.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
On another note, *heart* Giuseppe *heart*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)