Help - Combined Law (1 Viewer)

acemusic415

HSC
Hi guys,
I was considering my options for my second degree as part of the combined law degree at UNSW. I'm tossing between several degrees and I need help in choosing, because I don't have any solid insight and information behind these courses.

I was considering Bachelor of Arts/Law and majoring in English, however I don't know whether English is interesting in university and not tedious and dry as high school. As you can tell by my signature, I have an interest in English, however like I said previously, I don't know whether I should choose it.

Having said that, I'm also interested in Politics and I was contemplating an Arts degree. However are there any job opportunities combined with a law degree? Is the course interesting? What does it entail?

I'm also interested in International Studies, but like I said, I have no clue really about this course. What do you do?

Can anybody give me some insight regarding this matter. What course do you reckon I should choose. Thanks.

Cheers

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What you may want to do is take Arts/Law now, try it out and if you don't like it - transfer to Law by itself.

I have a similar dilemma about me wanting to transfer to Arts/Maths, majoring in English as well. What I did is I'm gonna take one arts course (English) next semester, and if I like it, I'll transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)