HELP! confused.. (1 Viewer)

mugnet

HSC
my teacher left me a message saying that my artwork has been selected for exhibition at Hazelhurst regional gallery..she said its part of Art Express but im confused because i got the impression from this site that the BOW's hadnt been marked yet!!
as a school in the same area as the gallery, we were asked to send photos of our works for possible selection so im assuming that my work was chosen based on this..
but the art express site does say that Hazelhurst is one of the art express tour galleries..so now im really confused- does this mean i got into art express or was my work just chosen because its local and they liked the photo??

soso

HSC
N/A
This is indeed interesting news as it has no known precedent. ASk your teacher more searching questions and tell us more

Prying Pandora

HSC
I got the same thing!

Hey, I got that same message- however hasn't everyone been talking about how the BOW's aren't marked until the 24th?
I didn't get the letter given to me but my sister picked it up from my art-teacher.
I hadn't sent in photos or anything though, just my MW like everyone else.

mugnet

HSC
Prying Pandora said:
however hasn't everyone been talking about how the BOW's aren't marked until the 24th?
yeah! that confused me even more!
and i havent been able to find any official info on when selection takes place or anything
i havent actually discussed it with my teacher yet so i'll bombard her with questions 2moro and let you know
to make matters more complicated my actual art teacher is on holiday in egypt so this lady is just substituting and might not know how it all works..

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
im confused!!!
but they werent being marked til like later, so how would you be able to amke it into art express without them being marked??

soso

HSC
N/A
BOW were returned to my school TODAY

Marking at the SHowground must be finished. Two held back for artexpress

HSC
N/A
My school is in Western Sydney, and we're down for itinerant marking this year....

The markers have not come yet, but I'm pretty sure they're coming this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)