Help! Consumer Assessment! (1 Viewer)

jazzarose

HSC
My question is

"Self help and awareness, conciliation/mediation, tribunals, and the courts help to resolve consumer disputes between businesses and individuals."

With reference to the quote above, and your study of consumer law answer the following extended response,

Assess the place of the law in reducing conflict and encouraging business cooperation with respect to consumer contracts.

I also need to find items in the media and cases to refer to.

Please help, am totally stuck for ideas!

*Jazzarose*

Jonathan A

HSC
www.cttt.nsw.gov.au

One of my lecturers was a member of the Consumer Trader and Tenancy Tribunal. He told us that he would always ensure mediation was used prior to him making a decision.

holy priest

HSC
jazzarose said:
My question is

"Self help and awareness, conciliation/mediation, tribunals, and the courts help to resolve consumer disputes between businesses and individuals."

With reference to the quote above, and your study of consumer law answer the following extended response,

Assess the place of the law in reducing conflict and encouraging business cooperation with respect to consumer contracts.

I also need to find items in the media and cases to refer to.

Please help, am totally stuck for ideas!

*Jazzarose*

roflmfao!! Thats the same question that I got for my assessment. You do Legal studies through the Sydney distance education high school dont you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)