[help] Dialogue - related material (1 Viewer)

Fantasiieh

HSC
:confused: hey im gonna have my trials soon after the holiz.. and bruce dawe's poem (weapon's training, enter without so much as knocking, up the wall) is also in the trials.. T____T" we havent even started the poems.. can someone give me some clue on the related materials?? wt m i actually met to look for.. and where...T____T desperately need help on that.. thanks!! =)

loaman

HSC
yeh i watched it. and i need some help. for castaway how do you relate it to the module DIALOGUE and then relate it to the theme of power? i am red-doing my dialogue essay cause i did bad in it and i am having trouble in relating castaway wit dialogue and power
any notes, hints etc etc would be much appreciated
thanks all
go the swans!
loaman

SDDpeteMUS

HSC
hey, if anyone is still searching for related material.... y not use on of the great speeches in history like the speech that JFK used about 'its not what your country can do for you, but rather what you can do for your country.'... or y not use Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg speech (http://www.presentationhelper.co.uk/abraham_lincoln_speech_gettysburg_address.htm)

its easy to link the way the text is conveyed, so, the body language, the tone of voice, etc.

talk soon, and good luck with the half-yearly exams

-Pete

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)