***Help - Dot Points/Notes*** (1 Viewer)

wine

HSC
Hi!

So my school is doing the Industrial module - she taught us Natural Products, Equilibrium and Sulfuric Acid before trials so I know all of that really well, but then she just stuffed around after trials for a week, then I was really sick and missed 2 weeks of school and when I was at school I was just groaning with my head on the desk...my teacher has sent me her notes but I really have no idea what's going on...is anyone able to just send me simplistic/clear notes on Saponification, NaOH and the Solvay process?

Or alternatively if someone wants to like Skype/OOVOO with me and teach it to me and I'll teach you another section of the course? I'm doing pretty well overall, and my school is really harsh, and I'm confident at teaching people things. It's also an awesome way to learn - by teaching someone else - so it won't all be for me.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!! IT WOULD LITERALLY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!!!!

Chris_S

HSC
I can't really help you as I do shipwrecks but there must be videos on youtube that can help you learn these topics!

sy37

HSC
I've finished off up to section #4 and can help you with that, nearly done section 5 and section 6 is short so not a problem. I'll be on tomorrow though if you want my skype pm me

wine

HSC
I've finished off up to section #4 and can help you with that, nearly done section 5 and section 6 is short so not a problem. I'll be on tomorrow though if you want my skype pm me
Hey Sy37, thanks for the response! I sent you a PM :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)