HELP! Dropping subjects (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
kloudsurfer said:
Can we still drop subjects now?
I know we still can.
I really need to drop something =="
Argh ... I could always not turn up for Ag ... but since its compulsory , dunno whats guna end up happening.

merrymadi

HSC
I've been considering dropping Chemistry for months now but I haven't gone through with it yet. It's not going to help me with anything, it's easily my worst subject and will definitely come last.

Our teacher is rubbish and I feel like I'm just wandering through the course in a mind-numbing daze because all our teacher does is read out of the textbook. Our trials are next week, so I'll have a go at the exam. If it goes miserably, I'll drop it straightaway because I don't want to waste any more time on it when I could be studying for my other subjects before the HSC exams creep up.

kloudsurfer

HSC
Freaking hell! Im trying to drop ee2 and my teachers are all guilt tripping me!

If it wasnt for everyone else wanting me to keep it, I would have dropped it ages ago! Why do i listen to other people?

But this time i really am going to drop it!

Desert Dessert

HSC
kloudsurfer said:

If it wasnt for everyone else wanting me to keep it, I would have dropped it ages ago! Why do i listen to other people?

That's what happened to me when I tried to drop legal! My teacher got the whole staffroom on my case...it took me three visits and a trip to the principal's office to convince them that unless they want me to have a mental break down, let me drop the stupid thing!

Teacher's these days.

Plus my friends were badgering me too. Gaaar.

Point of this story: I dropped it, and couldn't be happier. The trial test was apparently a bitch. Everyone complained...I laughed.

Drop away.

hiddenagenda

HSC
Haha when my friend went to drop eco, the teacher told him 'this is the first smart decision you've made in your life'. Then he threw my his bag out the staffroom, slammed the door in his face and said good riddance lol

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Desert Dessert said:
Hi all,

Quick, yet very important question: is it still possible to drop subjects?

Yes, I realise that the HSC is only a term away, and it may seem kind of pointless, but I'm currently doing 12 (extremely time consuming) units, and if I keep them all, I'm not going to be able to do any of them well.

But is it too late???
I'm scared.
Could someone let me know please?

You definitely can, as long as you still have 10 units left. There should be no problem whatsoever. Heaps of the kids in my school have dropped just before the trials so they dont have to do the exams.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
kloudsurfer said:

If it wasn't for everyone else wanting me to keep it, I would have dropped it ages ago! Why do i listen to other people?

During the first few weeks of term 1- my ee2 teacher was on holidays and we were given this unqualified substitute teacher who knew nothing of our work...i was so unmotivated that i dropped it. But as soon as my teacher came back - i picked it up again cause she called me up the day she came back to see where i was and she convinced me to pick it up. I don't regret the decision at all...I'm really glad i did ee2...so much freedom in this course :)

kloudsurfer

HSC
I dropped EE2!!!

After like a month of negotiations my english head teacher refused to sign my form but i took it to the deputy anyway and she let me drop it anyway!

Freedom!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)