Help! Eco exam! I might get a state rank! (1 Viewer)

Did you guy also do more than 2 extendeds?

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomieGUnitbrah

HSC
Ok so i just made an account. Im not sure but my friends have all told me that it's right!
For the 2 extended responses I had so much time that I decided to do all 4 possible questions. Does that mean that if I get it all correct since Im fairly sure I didnt lose a mark before hand that I'll get over 100? My friends all told me that it then helps carry up my internal marks?????? Plz answer since if it's right it means I get 120/100 (assuming I get at least 10 for each of the extras) and get 20 marks added to my internals carrying me to first !?!?!:headbang:
but so far I'm the only one who has had the time?

freeeeee

HSC
No you are absolutely wrong, you have been misinformed by your peers.
NO you will probably not get a state rank.

Now i am not sure how markers are going to decide on which of the 2 questions they will mark, they will not mark all 4. This is entirely up to them now, they could possibly mark the essays of 25/26 or 27/28 that you did worst in.

Anyways GL

HomieGUnitbrah

HSC
does that mean there's a chance that i'll get 0? for the extended responses? I was ranked 67/80 at school but so far I've lost no marks in the multi choice or pretty sure short answers. I was hoping to at least get 5th in the state. ARE u 100% sure? this is worrying me too much so please dont be joking around

freeeeee

HSC
No you wont get 0, they will decide on which 2 essays from the choices given in 25/26 and 27/28 that they will mark. This is out of your control now GL that they choose the ones you performed best in

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh bro it's fine, they only take the best two sections out of the three towards your final mark anyway. It's just like English

Riaa

HSC
To have enough time to write all 4 essays and succeed in them with the time constraints? Highly improbable.
If this is legit, they would should only mark one of the options out of the two.

GL.

HomieGUnitbrah

HSC
that doesn't apply here I dont think since I did all 4. Im worried they'll give me less marks and not reward me for going ahead of everyone else and putting that extra effort in!

freeeeee

HSC
Nvm, this guy is obvious not srs, don't waste study time feeding this troll...

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
does that mean there's a chance that i'll get 0? for the extended responses? I was ranked 67/80 at school but so far I've lost no marks in the multi choice or pretty sure short answers. I was hoping to at least get 5th in the state. ARE u 100% sure? this is worrying me too much so please dont be joking around
Reasons why you won't get state rank:
1) Your rank is 67/80 which is no way near state ranking students
2) You're school probably isn't ranked in the top 5 (especially since you're not standing on a good internal rank)
3) You won't get anything higher than 100, as the markers will take your best 2 essays.

Thus, you have pretty much no chance to get a state rank. You won't get zero by the way -_-

shannan94

HSC
This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. The trolling gets more pathetic each day

HomieGUnitbrah

HSC
I dont know why you keep saying that seeing Im not the only one who has done it. "refers to poll". so its not completely a dumb idea

gorab

HSC
wow im amazed, good job buddy! if i was a marker i would definitely reward your efforts, we do 3 english essays in 2 hours, why not 4 in 3 hours with some extra questions?

if you got 95+ i reckon that's state rank, goodluck

choiyokbao

HSC
o.o lol they definitely won't give you extra marks for marking both...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)