Help! Eco exam! I might get a state rank! (1 Viewer)

Did you guy also do more than 2 extendeds?

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomieGUnitbrah

HSC
firstly reported for calling me a "spastic" that's just uncalled for
but I do appreciate your kindness however I am still sticking firm to that I will get at least 5 marks once they've seen I did more than 2 responses

Aaron6693

HSC
firstly reported for calling me a "spastic" that's just uncalled for
but I do appreciate your kindness however I am still sticking firm to that I will get at least 5 marks once they've seen I did more than 2 responses
I really dont care that you did, I'm only ever on here when I get notifications for people who need help with English, Eco and a few other subjects. So yeah, I couldn't really give a shit.

You can believe what you want, but you should also believe that you're a spastic for doing so.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
ok so maybe 5th was a bit ambitiout but at least a state rank in the top 20s?
Honestly I don't want to put you down in anyway, but you will not achieve a state rank. First off all, I don't know your quality of work if it would even get you near full marks. By writing 4 essays, doesn't prove pretty much anything to the markers. The only good thing about writing 4 essays, is that the markers would take into account your best 2 essays which would be marked out of 40. The other essays would be ignored. Also assuming due to time constraints, the quality of your best 2 essays wouldn't seem at top standards (which is required by a state ranker), thus your marks wont be that high. Again, taking into account your internal rank, just please understand that you cannot achieve a state rank. If you really believe you did extremely well, then most likely I would say you would hit a low band 6 for your final HSC mark.

HomieGUnitbrah

HSC
troll? kanji see I'm trying to get help and its not helping that people keep posting this stuff!

remy94

HSC
They will mark all 4 of your essays, and you will get the 2 best marks out of those 4 as your extended responses - so no, you won't get a cumulative score of all 4 essays

kentonite

HSC
Idk but my senior science teacher told me if you do all option topics averagely Than you get full marks for that option topic section

HomieGUnitbrah

HSC
FINALLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS HAS MADE ME SOOOO HAPPY! can u link any hard evidence so i can show these ppl who didnt believe me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)