help filling in the application (1 Viewer)

TheKey

HSC
yeh, i really just dont wanna mess this up now.

1_There was a question on what "Field of study" im doing..it was a drop down menu and im not sure exacly what to put there. im doing undergraduate double degree Elec eng/science(comp science) so what should u put there? Is it graduate diploma or certificate or what.. i dont remember what the other options were but nothing seems right.

2_on same page it asked you to put your "course" in words..so i just put Elec eng/science..would that be right?

thanks for the help

TheKey

HSC
cool thx..but i dont think i can go back and change that now, i can only change my address and phone..and prefrences...oh well thats just great :( .

klh

HSC
try calling the uac hotline mate, it should be on the uac guide or the website. when i was filling it out, i called them before i ticked on soemthing i wasnt sure about and they were very helpful as long as its not a peak times.
call them aobut how to change the degree thingy, but it they may ask you to send in something else and incur some omore costs.

TheKey

HSC
For now i just sent them an "online enquiry form".

I dont know if this is the "hotline" you mentioned (its the only phone number i found there) but il give this a call on monday.

"(02) 9752 0200 between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday Sydney time."

thanks for the help.

edit: err anzac day..i guess il call tuesday then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)