Help: Groups in Context (1 Viewer)

Menendez

Okay, yes, it pretty straightforward, I know....
but where do you start?
What group did other people choose? Any thoughts?
Ay yaye yaye.....!

:)Thank you :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
For starters, know which group/s you're choosing. How many do you choose anyways?

I did Aged, but I can't remember what else I did. It's common sense basically, think about their needs and make sure you know the definitions.

<BiB$tA>

groups in context

hey i did aged and cultural group-aboriginal and torres Strait islanders.... its ok stuff.. now i have an assessment on disabled but.... i need help for places to find info or n e notes from people that have done disabled!!!! cheers ;)

sez_04

HSC
Originally posted by <BiB$tA>
hey i did aged and cultural group-aboriginal and torres Strait islanders.... its ok stuff.. now i have an assessment on disabled but.... i need help for places to find info or n e notes from people that have done disabled!!!!
ive done aged n aboriginal and torres strait islanders too ... i hav da same assesment cept im doin youth ... ive got ok info but i need more notes/info on:
- power within the group (youth) and community
- societal attitudes towards the group (youth)
- conflict b/w group (youth) and community interests
if anyone has any info regarding these points on youth plz let me know...thanks! :p

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
im doing sole parents
any resources ??

Stechawhisky

if its any help to anyone, make sure you go into deapth with the assignment because i got mine back and i did gay and lesbian and...... yeah not good marks. it was a pass though. just go into detail about EVERYTHING and find lots of info!!!!!

good luck to you's all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)