HELP! How to organise study notes for CASE STUDIES!!?? (1 Viewer)

marshmallow23

HSC
N/A
I've already written up notes for the content-based dot points, but I'm a little confused on how to write notes for case studies. My teacher hasn't really gone through case studies so I thought I'd start it on my own myself. Do we need a case study for every single dot point of the syllabus or just case studies for the 'student learn to section' of the syllabus ... I'm so confused. Please help me :( Thank you!

Examine

same
HSC
You need case study dotpoints on any dotpoints which seem like a feasible question for Section IV.

Raaju123

HSC
N/A
i did the 2012 business studies hsc, and probably the best way to study for case studies is to find a "indepth" and not a "generic" case study. Then try to link the shit of it, from the syllabus. Literally anything that you think links with the syllabus, USE it!. Then at the end when preparing for the final study, get the biggest main points from that case study and use it in the exam.( also link with the question) you will then be able to write 8-13 pages. Also there is an awesome facebook page that helped : http://www.facebook.com/HscBusinessStudiesCramApps - also the apps that the person sells its pretty awesome, the creator of the page basically devised a question for the 2012 bs studies test a few days before which helped tremendously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)