Help! I don't know what to do! (1 Viewer)

YouKnowWho

HSC
I'm really confused and don't know what to do because the university I got offered into is closed so I cannot call them for help. I got an early offer from UWS university however the campus is far away from where I live. I accepted the offer in case but also changed my UAC preference to the same university but a different campus with the same course that is closer to where I live. Fortunately I received an offer from that too however I don't know how to accept the offer. I'm not sure what to do because I am already registered at UWS but I just want to change the campus. What do I do? How do I let them know I want to accept the offer of the closer campus?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Doesn't the call center open tomorrow? I have a friend working there and he's not on break from work or anything.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

HSC
I'd suggest waiting until tomorrow and call Student Central (1300 668 370) so they can adjust records if need be.

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
Log into your student portal for UWS, click on mystudentrecord, then enrolements. All the courses you have been accepted for UWS will be there, it should then say instructions there for how to change courses

HSC
Log into your student portal for UWS, click on mystudentrecord, then enrolements. All the courses you have been accepted for UWS will be there, it should then say instructions there for how to change courses
Mine doesn't say that! And when I click enroll it says "You do not have access to enrol via MySR. To find out why, please call in to your nearest Student Central or call the Student Information Line 1300 668 370".

How do the courses and stuff work at UWS? Would I be missing out if I call tomorrow to ask for help?

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh, that's weird :S There was another thread made today that had the same problem: http://community.boredofstudies.org/118/university-western-sydney/318025/help-enrolment.html

He/she said it's working now, so maybe try again? Log on your student portal, click on my student record, then enrolment. All your courses you have been accepted for will be there. If it is still not working, don't worry, call the Student Information Line and explain your problem. No you won't be missing out, call today. You have until March 31st to sort everything out, hope I helped :)

HSC
It works now for me. I just enrolled a few hours ago.

Go on https://oscas.uws.edu.au which started working at 9am. Just confirm and grab your student ID and create a password & etc. If you received an early offer already from UWS you don't need to go on this and you just head straight to the portal page and go under "enrolment" and your courses should be there. Just click on the one you want and enter your details (you will need your tax file number) and then confirm your units and you're all set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)