Help!!!...I FAILED MY MY FIRST ASSESSMENT TASK!!!! (1 Viewer)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well it depends how easy the test was. the best thing you can do is ask your teacher for an honest opinion.

HSC
well i got 2/13 rank for chemistry last year 91 assessment mark but unfortunately 87 for examination mark

hence 89 HSC mark

but i came 3rd out of school for HSC mark for chem so if rank is all that matters i don't get how the HSC mark is given i'm more confused than the start of last year
:(

at least i don't have to worry about getting less than 70% for any assessments at the way i'm going right now :D

english adv @#$@%# the first one bad only 73% hoping for better result next ass thrusday next week expecting 90%
physics 81% @#$@%# as well done the night before we had to handle in
Biology 86% @#$@%# as well done the night before we had to handle in
Maths 3u first ass 96% second ass 100% pleased
Maths 4u 90% happy

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
actually posting here initially for help in complex numbers, and subsequent help from wrx and slide rule has kinda helped me...so thanks you guys!

blackbunny

HSC
i was faling ext1 all the time. i only passed 2 times for the whole prelim and hsc. but in the end i got 78 for my hsc :)

blackbunny

HSC
so u should get like 80 or something caz they get scaled up heips

VQ

HSC
My teachers said that the score is not that important in assessment, the ranking does...and when I checked it out with how they calculate our UAI, it does make sense....our raw assessment marks do not get included, only the ranks to determine which HSC score we get to fulfill that internal assess with respect to our ranks...

I got only 28/53 in my 1st assess to ---> only 52.8%...
Recalculated, I got nearly 70% for my complex (18/26) while I totally lost heaps in graph (get 37%, only 10/27)....but still I am the 4th in my class (4 out of 12)...The 1st rank got 75% something, 2nd 71%sth, 3rd get 55%sth in total

not worrying too much bout my 1st assessment task though...2nd would be harder....integration, polynomial, volumes..goshhh!

Aiming for UAI: 98++ (impossible)
Quite happy with 96++
Taking Ext2, Ext1, Maths, Phy, Chem, ESL, Indonesian

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Steven88 said:
I Just Falied My Extension 2 Test!!!!! Worth 15% ( First Assessment Task ) I Recieved 17/36...am I Screwed??? .. Has This Really Stuffed Me Up????? Can I Still Get A Uai Of 90+

Only if you get 101 in all of your other subjects to make up for your English.

kaito

HSC
hope its alright...i failed my first 1 too......17/35..........but it was the time factor....so yea.....im alright

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Captain pi said:
I 'failed' my first Extension 2 task and got 93.

Your rank, and your rank alone, is the thing you should be worried about during your assessments.
Yeah that is the main thing, say u got about 8 out of 17 with a mark of 55%
(this is me, my first assessment task, still unsure on the rank)

Rank is the most important thing
But if i stay remain about 6, 7, 8 in the class of 17, but absolutely gun the exam, say 3rd in the class
what happens?? do u keep ur exam mark
(and yes i know i havent put any marks when i mean "gun the exam")
I have looked at the HSC technical area for help but i do not follow it

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
If it's ranked top 5 in the state then you have a VERY good chance of getting a Band 6 as long as you work to improve your rank.

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If it's any consolation, I consistently got around 50% for my first 3 assessments, and 68% for the trial, but still ended up with 94 in 4U. However as everyone here has said, it depends on your school I guess - like my grade did quite well overall so we like all scaled up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)