Help: I Have A Huge Problem In Motor Skills. (1 Viewer)

Mathematician

I have troubles in both chem/physics with my motor skills. I can imagine how i will do it but then im too concious while doing the experiments i cant even put a clamp on. lol. Seriously. I know how its done and when someone's watching me , im way worse.

I Understand all the theory its just the pracs i completly hate!!!.

Why do i have this problem? I'm not normal

HELP!!!!

Mathematician

also...

also assesments i take so loooong to start and never get round to doing much homework in school days.

This increases my stress way more. Its not that i dont care about the work, i think about it all day but do none.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

N

ND

Originally posted by Mathematician
I have troubles in both chem/physics with my motor skills. I can imagine how i will do it but then im too concious while doing the experiments i cant even put a clamp on. lol. Seriously. I know how its done and when someone's watching me , im way worse.

I Understand all the theory its just the pracs i completly hate!!!.

Why do i have this problem? I'm not normal

HELP!!!!
I hate pracs too, i find them so boring. Luckily for me the whole class(6 ppl) usually ends up doing it together, so i can usually get away with doing nothing. :D

I don't know what to say about being nervous, just relax?

N

ND

Re: also...

Originally posted by Mathematician
also assesments i take so loooong to start and never get round to doing much homework in school days.

This increases my stress way more. Its not that i dont care about the work, i think about it all day but do none.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Why do you think about it all day without doing it? There is only one solution: you just need to start doing it. It may seem obvious, but that's all you can do.

kini mini

HSC
All I can suggest is you ignore everyone around you and just concentrate on what you're doing. Being self-conscious is totally unnecessary in a science lab, all anyone cares abouts is getting the job done.

professor

well, for motors and generators, first thing u need to make sure u know is those right hand rules and the right hand push rule...knowing how to use them and when makes a lot of difference...

if u hate prac for whatever reason (say time management or lost the idea)...in ur spare time, revise the principals of how a motor works esp on the DC ones...

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Can you work with some other student on this?

did you obtain some form of special provisions for the prac assessment (if you have any)? I wonder if it's possible to get someone to do the physical parts for you IF it becomes impossible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)