help im in limbo land!!!! (1 Viewer)

nelly_xox

what should i do????.....
my boyfriend and i broke up after a huge big misunderstanding where he got with some girl at schoolies cause he thought wed broken up before it. We did nt talk for about a week and then we went to the beach together and ended up kissing, now i dont kno what to do hes told me he wants me bak and i luv him but i dont kno if i want him back, and by the way my parents dont like him, they have been so nice to me since we broke up, it makes me sick.
its a bit jumbled up but i hope u get my drift, none of my friends really want to talk about it so any help will be much appreciated! bye

GSTARRAW

nelly_xox said:
my boyfriend and i broke up after a huge big misunderstanding where he got with some girl at schoolies cause he thought wed broken up before it. We did nt talk for about a week and then we went to the beach together and ended up kissing, now i dont kno what to do hes told me he wants me bak and i luv him but i dont kno if i want him back, and by the way my parents dont like him, they have been so nice to me since we broke up, it makes me sick.
its a bit jumbled up but i hope u get my drift, none of my friends really want to talk about it so any help will be much appreciated! bye
I say everyone deserves a second chance! trick me once, shame on you, trick me twice shame on me! So be careful :)

nelly_xox

i cant not tell my parents, i think they will start to get a little sus when im stayin out all night with 'no one' doing 'nothing'??

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
nelly_xox said:

hes told you he wants you back for fucks sake. if you still feel for him go for it. otherwise have a threesome with 2 other guys and have him in the next room with paperthin walls and then say it was a misunderstanding

GSTARRAW

Hahahaha fuck your parents, dont worry, it's not like your gonna marry this bloke.. youse are yuong and just wanan fuck right? so JUST FUCK :D

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
nelly_xox said:
i cant not tell my parents, i think they will start to get a little sus when im stayin out all night with 'no one' doing 'nothing'??
oh yeah
cos it's that hard to make up excuses

if you were really concerned about your relationship with this boy you'd either ignore your parents or work around them

nelly_xox

virgin^sexy said:
oh yeah
cos it's that hard to make up excuses

if you were really concerned about your relationship with this boy you'd either ignore your parents or work around them
if ur gonna talk crap go away ay

nelly_xox

ARABIANKNIGHT said:
lol she only stated the obvious! I sense a lack of common sense???

perhaps i was wrong to come on here, im so low at the moment and u guys make me feel worse im goin, thanks 4 ur bull shit advice

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
nelly_xox said:
perhaps i was wrong to come on here, im so low at the moment and u guys make me feel worse im goin, thanks 4 ur bull shit advice

you just cant take a good dose of reality and comman sense.

GSTARRAW

nelly_xox said:
Don't do anything i wouldn't do?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
nelly_xox said:
He thought you broke up before schoolies so he got with another chick? Do you believe this excuse?
What made him think that you broke up before schoolies?did u have a fight or something before schoolies?He probably just made up that excuse so he could fool around at schoolies

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
nelly_xox said:
:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: many low ppl in this forum. . so yeh another words no one gives a shit.. much better off getting advice from ppl u know personally, friends would be good u know :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)