Help me, I have no idea what degree I want to do anymore lol (1 Viewer)

idkkdi

HSC
Hey guys help me choose a degree. I am so conflicted, I don’t know what I want to do anymore.

So here is the one and only thing that motivates me:
- Money

Now before anyone goes about saying "money shouldn't be your motivation", for me it is. Now the reason for this is that I come from a very bottom barrel middle class family (family of 6), and also the fact that my parents left everything behind back in their country to come here (by everything I mean like millions of dollars, now I won't go deep because it is very private), just makes me have the urge to you know, be able to thank them in giving them back the life they sacrificed for me. Also I hate working, I hate having to be ordered around by people, I hate only being able to do a 9-5 and wasting my life away earning subpar income after high school. So tell me please what the fuck should I do, please. I am really lost.

P.S don't say med, I already have that as an aim although I feel like that I probably won't make it (my english is dog water), and also no Law because I just think that just isn't for me straight up.
don't work 9-5.

be a sigma and work 5-9 and you'll be making 6 digits even on minimum wage.

also, no one will be able to help you if you "hate working". there's always going to be things u dont want to do and u just gotta sigma grindset rough it out. that's probaby one of the main differences between "successful" and "unsuccessful" people.

Epicman69

HSC
don't work 9-5.

also, no one will be able to help you if you "hate working". there's always going to be things u dont want to do and u just gotta sigma grindset rough it out. that's probaby one of the main differences between "successful" and "unsuccessful" people.
Willing to sigma grind set my guy, just not wanting to work for some rando and building his/her company.

idkkdi

HSC
Willing to sigma grind set my guy, just not wanting to work for some rando and building his/her company.
i mean if you got the balls, you can start a business right off the bat. but you probably do need somewhere to actually gain some experience/knowledge of the industry.

if you sweat hard enough, you would get a job at a multinational company and not some rando i would imagine.

Johnny Sins

HSC
don't work 9-5.

Sigmas dont work for others, they work on their own like me

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I appreciate what you are trying to do. You only live once and your parents sacrificed for you so why not live your best life to be proud of? Look, I would say probs get a degree and get a job. Who cares if you are working for someone else? Save money and as you continue working come up with something you think could be revolutionary and then well build it. Hopefully, if you play your cards right and god has it in store for you, your life will be great and something you will be proud of. If not, don't worry, you have a stable job and reliance, get back to work and try again and again until you either reach your goal or accept defeat. As I once said, The game isn't over till I say it is.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Don't aim to only be this;

1643454636674.png

Always aim to be this:

1643454673298.png

always be a mutliplier, multiply ur grind, multiply ur money, invest your lifesavings into monkey NFTs! #grindset #nofriends #moneyonly #moneyfirstpeoplelater

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)