Help Me Please (1 Viewer)

k8eeboi

HSC
Can anyone give me any resources (besides the resource section) that can help me pass my trials. I am at the stage that I know I am doing crime, law and society and something to do with the ainu and inuit, but apart from that, I don't know what our teacher has been teaching us. We have also been watching the movie Thirteen Days, so does anyone know what topic that would fit into?????

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Ok, first thing you need to do is relax. Do you think your option is 'Indigeous Peoples' I am not sure about that movie as I haven't seen it, what is it about?
Talk to your teacher if you are unsure of your topics and consult the Legal Studies Syllabus past HSC exam papers,HSC standards packages and various other sources in the Resource Directory thread You may have also been given a course outline or something outlining assessments and what topics you will complete etc. Make sure you find out what topics you are studying and if you are worried consult notes on BOS, study guides etc...

Good luck!

jimdickbill

HSC
it sounds like your teachers pretty poor, no offence. u said that u need resources. the excel legal studies textbook is the bible for legal studies, but having said that it is an average thing. Using the Excel text solely will only get u so far. You should be diverse in your study of legal studies look on the net if your having trouble revising or understanding. Just look on Google and click the 'pages from Australia' so u only get Australian law and law realated issues.
:burn::burn::burn::burn: :burn::burn: :burn::burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Hoped it has helped in some way,
P.S. ask your teacher exactly what you've been learning. Don;t feel like this:bomb: . Besides if he/she has been a neglegent teacher you can lodge an appeal and be compensated in your Legal Studies exam (mark wise).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)