• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help me please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leb_gend

hey guys my name is nathan and i just started the HSC and i have been waitiing for this year for ever. Now its here and im like "wats the big deal? theres nothing to do"
I know from mates that they always say "ohh i wish i did this earlier" etc etc etc.... i want to try my best to avoid that state and am more than willing to do extra work i just do not know what to do. I did very very well in my prelims and plan or hope on upholding my marks. I do the following subjects. If anyone could please tell me what to do for each which could be benefitial. By this i mean stuff extra, like things teachers dont give us.
Thanx alot guys, here are my subjects:

Advanced English
Extension 1 english
Maths advanced
Economics
Business
IPT
Studies of religion

Thanx again guys, if anyone wants to email me with anything they want to say my email is n_khoury88@hotmail.com

Cya and thanx

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
leb_gend said:
hey guys my name is nathan and i just started the HSC and i have been waitiing for this year for ever. Now its here and im like "wats the big deal? theres nothing to do"
I know from mates that they always say "ohh i wish i did this earlier" etc etc etc.... i want to try my best to avoid that state and am more than willing to do extra work i just do not know what to do. I did very very well in my prelims and plan or hope on upholding my marks. I do the following subjects. If anyone could please tell me what to do for each which could be benefitial. By this i mean stuff extra, like things teachers dont give us.
Thanx alot guys, here are my subjects:

Advanced English
Extension 1 english
Maths advanced
Economics
Business
IPT
Studies of religion

Thanx again guys, if anyone wants to email me with anything they want to say my email is n_khoury88@hotmail.com

Cya and thanx
do you mean you have just started the HSC course?
If so, it will be difficult to give you 'extra' stuff as we (and you) dont know what CR study/ies you are doing

As for the foundation studies, try the forums (esp. the resource sub-forums). Its amazing what you will find if you have a look!!

I would recommend that you wait until you start certain topics and then post specific questions as they arise

If you mean you have just started the HSC exams...good luck but I think you may have left your run a little late

LOL
:)
j/jk

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Oh the best intentions, i give you 2 weeks before you get bored of it :)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Today i went through alot of the piled up resources many people have added and put a few more notes on the resource section for SOR, especially on foundation studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)