.......HELP..ME...PLZ....___im in a tough situation__ (1 Viewer)

^___ShabS___^

im REALLY REALLY confused as to which subject i should drop between IT & VA....... or should not drop any???? i need to make a decision ASAP.

my subjects are:

English (standard)
Maths (2unit)
Biology
Food tech
VA (visual arts)
IT

im SOOO confused,should i drop IT or VA.....
for VA im not even half way through finishing my major work... and i have exactly 2 months left to TRAILS.... .and less than 6wks to hand it in..? the theory work is not great either...i like VA but i dont want to spend too much time worrying about my major work i want to study for trails..... and if i drop VA, then IT will be counted towards my UAI and it will bring my UAI down more than VA would...right?...... plus ....i dont know how to study for IT, its hard...
im aiming for 75+...UAI ...does IT scale u down a lot?

SO HELP ME PLEASE ............. ur reply will be very much appreciated!
I wish i never chose VA or IT (i have crap teachers for both)

Skryp

.The Master.
HSC
Just stay back after school heaps & do artwork...If you enjoy it...You'll be willing to put in the effort....Take a look at your results....Art doesn't really hamper your UAI too much...as long as you do well...If you got 70 for IT & 85 for Art...I know which one I'd take uh...IT sounds gay...Art is the best...Doesn't matter if you have a shit teacher...just find a nice corner in the art room to work hard & GO FOR IT!...Best thing about Art is a short exam too...to me its an easy choice...obviously its harder for you but yeah I reckon it just comes down to which one you enjoy more & will be willing to work harder for...Hope it helped...G'luck making a decision...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Originally posted by Skryp
Just stay back after school heaps & do artwork...If you enjoy it...You'll be willing to put in the effort....Take a look at your results....Art doesn't really hamper your UAI too much...as long as you do well...If you got 70 for IT & 85 for Art...I know which one I'd take uh...IT sounds gay...Art is the best...Doesn't matter if you have a shit teacher...just find a nice corner in the art room to work hard & GO FOR IT!...Best thing about Art is a short exam too...to me its an easy choice...obviously its harder for you but yeah I reckon it just comes down to which one you enjoy more & will be willing to work harder for...Hope it helped...G'luck making a decision...
yupyupyup seconded! find your special place with art and go for it

but if you can stuck with IT as well then do it... it gives you a fall back if you dont do too well in one of them

just my thoughts.. i did twelve units and it was reat cause i didnt do so well in business studies but it didnt hinder my UAI cause it wasnt counted... just a thought

PSJ
xx

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
personally, i would do what i was more interested in, because it would make it easier for me to study later.

although, 50% of VA is your major work, so try and assess whether or not you will have it done in time for the due date. talk to your art teacher and see what she thinks of your progress, and what she advises.

also, if you are willing to work really hard i reckon you could do it, it's only june, the last few months is really the most productive period in terms of major work. that of course depends on how you're coping wiht your other subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)