• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help Me Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (2 Viewers)

roxychicksta

HSC
bookie...its not the fact your gay its the attitude u have towards people...and all the words like "becuz" etc is interenet abreviation...so what if i dont have the best spelling or not going to get the best hsc mark ever at least i have friends...and a life out side of school...

also how could u say your more attractive when u cant even put a picture of yourself in your profile...HAHAHAHA now go pull the pole out of your ass and run along...:)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
roxychicksta said:
bookie...its not the fact your gay its the attitude u have towards people...and all the words like "becuz" etc is interenet abreviation
What attitude? I speak the truth. I'm a control freak. When I say stuff, I know I'm right. Maybe because it's just because I'm so damn good.

I believe you meant "internet abbreviation". Two mispelled words. Tsk tsk. One day. Although I do not see the need for abbreviation on internet forums, you're not really pushed for time or space.

at least i have friends...and a life out side of school...
Yeah, friends, what are they again?

I've never seen to have had any.

A life outside school. Yeah, I guess getting home after school and going to sleep doesn't count as a life. Also, all I do on my weekends is study, because I'm an uncultured, boring, arsehole. I'll leave you to your life outside school.

also how could u say your more attractive when u cant even put a picture of yourself in your profile...HAHAHAHA now go pull the pole out of your ass and run along...:)
Well, you're good looking, I'll give you that, but why put your picture up in a forum with about 105000 members of which 40% are males in the 30-40 year old age bracket who have an incessant will to use information which they find here, google it up, use the whitepages, and perhaps stalk you. but it's ok, the main reason I didn't put my picture up is because there are a few threads around here which contain pictures of me. You will find that I am the xtreme sex. If you have a good social life, I'll see you at the mardi gras (oh whats that, you live in Newcastle? Well make the goddamn trip down).

Have a nice day :)

suchet_i

derka derka
HSC
Bookie said:
I believe you meant "internet abbreviation". Two mispelled words. Tsk tsk. One day. Although I do not see the need for abbreviation on internet forums, you're not really pushed for time or space.
you need to chill bookie. who really cares about how you spell stuff on the forums, its not like some teacher is gonna give you a detention for doing so? its just a lazy and fun way of writing.

roxychicksta

HSC
by the way i do go the marti gras but this yr i have other plans which sucks big time...oh well...:) hope u have fun...

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I most likely wont be going. I'm pretty sick. Getting and xray and blood test done in the morning, then following it up with some cricket in the afternoon. Wont be going :)

H

housemouse

If you are aiming for a UAI that is beyond your reach, you will be utterly disappointed in the end. Just because your aiming for it, doesnt mean your going to get it.

If you aim high and work hard, you will still get the same UAI if you were to aim low and work hard.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Bookie said:
thats a stupid statement.

even stupider because you do not have the first hand experience to say that.
agreed with bookie.

if you aim high; work hard at it, u will deffinitely be pleased to the uai you got (unless it's a crap one) in contrast to if you aim low and work hard.

When your aiming low, your aiming for that particular goal. You don't put in as much effort because not much effort would be needed to achieve that goal. This results in the goal being achieved significantly less than to a situation where you work.your.ass.off for a goal that may be "unreal".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)