Help me with my story (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys can somebody please mark my story or atleast tell me on how to approve it, I'm in yr 12, advanced english and I need to write a belonging story! I'll pm you, or you can pm me
PLEASE HELP ME

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
Her is a story,

I woke up that the sound of the birds singing, I slowly stretched my hands, The bright sun glanced right above my chest.

Mum started calling me " Jack Hurry Up, the taxi is leaving" " Be right there mum" I said. Tears wear streaming right down my eyes, I could never forget the love my mother gave me, I could never and never will leave this house for ever. I felt like going to japan for ever and I felt like I would be a prisoner stuck in a cage. I never look forward going to japan, it was when my school teacher forced me.

On the right hand said was my child hood photograpgh, everytime.. I looked at it, I remember my childhood experience growing up with my mum... I flicked the album, there was one photograph where my mum was holding me...

The door bell rang, it was again the taxi driver... "Hurry up jack" mum called me, I promptly discovered my camera, for the last time before my trip to japan, I wanted to take my photograph with my mum. This meant everything, meant everything to me. I hold my mums warmth hands, I felt my mothers comfort and genuine love since childhood.

.................. You can make the rest up. I just made it up. You can see how hard creative writing is, you just have to naturally be good at it, ortherwise if you say what every comes from you head,m you might make mistakes and sound horrible.

good luck, I hope you get an idea.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)