Help needed for units of study (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, I'm about to enrol in the arts/law program. Only thing is I'm confused about the units of study you have to enrol in on Monday, so it'd be an enormous help if anyone could answer these questions for me. I know each unit of study is generally 6 credit points. So how many units of study are we meant to enrol in per semester? (someone has told me three and another has told me 4) Does the number of units I choose change because I'm also doing a law degree (eg: I have to pick less)? Can we pick table B subjects (those offerred by other faculties) when we enrol? Also, do we only pick the units of study for semester or both semester 1 and 2 when we enrol?

Thanks.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
You do four units per semester. However, as a law student you'll do five in first semester, because you also do the 0-credit point Legal Research. Other than that in first year arts/law you do one law unit and three arts units per semester.

Have a look at this thread.

And yes, subjects for both semesters.

HSC
Thanks so much for your help Triangulum :). I've yet to decide my units, but it's so much clearer to me now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)