• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help - nudity question! (1 Viewer)

Metaflower

HSC
I'm doing a film for my BOW and shooting it next week. I'm going to be painting a model. How much clothing can they not be wearing? I have to talk to hte model tomorrow and I don't know...I was going to have them wearing like a gstring or something, or even bike pants, but no top half. Will my BOW be rejected??? I don't really have enough time to ring the BOS.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I believe soft nudity is acceptable in the BOW as long as it serves purpose and has meaning

What's your piece on?

Metaflower

HSC
I'm doing a work on the relationship of the human body with nature, and the way we attempt to bring humanity 'closer to nature' by creating more and more products to make ourselves 'natural'. The nudity is more just for the whole body-as-canvas thing, I can make the model wear underwear, would that make it better? It won't be offensive, but it won't be hiding either, i.e. full frontal.

Metaflower

HSC
Ok I met with the model and at the moment its gstring....going to ring BOS first thing monday morning just to make sure....

me121

Premium Member
HSC
Metaflower said:
going to ring BOS first thing monday morning just to make sure....
yes good idea. its better to check with them first, rather than find out later that they will not allow it.

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
Where did you get your model, cause I really need one and I don't know where I'm supposed to look!

HSC
your school, a mate, an agency um ask a frends who ahve frends that will model.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)