Help - OHS (1 Viewer)

elisabeth

HSC
I've fallen a little (fine, a lot) behind in my OHS modules... currently finishing Module 5. Only problem is our speaking and written trials are this week! I have Module 6 so I can look through that and frantically learn questions and vocab, but can anyone help me out with module 7? I'm not sure if my teacher will send it on time before the exam.

Basically whatever you can tell me about it would be great, I don't even know what it's on... and if you're feeling particularly kind or have stuff typed up, would anyone be able to tell me the names of the grammar it covers (eg. any new moods/tenses?) and the themes involved. Thanks heaps.

mylegshurt

HSC
MODULE 7! I havent done it either, im up to 6.3, but wait...on the ' notice to supervisors and students' it says module 7 can be completed AFTER the trials!...however it does say 'students are expected to have completed all of module 6...

sabrina123

HSC
As far as I'm aware, we wont be tested on Module 7 since we can complete it after the Trials... that's how my supervising teacher at my school and I interpreted it at least. So yeah, I'm pretty sure were not meant to know it.

How did everyones Speaking Trial go?

elisabeth

HSC
Yeah, I noticed that too, then I remembered my speaking HSC (argh!) will have have questions from module 7 in it. And that's quite soon, August 13th. So I thought I'd leave this up.

My speaking went alright, it seemed very short though. I think we only spoke for under 7 minutes and I was barely asked anything.

blueroze

*whatever*
on my bedroom floor... waist deep in books and pap
HSC
meh robbo gave me a damn two and a half out of five for my extension speaking things... she then goes "it sounds like youre... making it up on the spot..."

i'm sorry i really should have REALISED a speech you get given on the day and five minutes to prepare for means make sure its polished and memorised six weeks in advance...

*rolls eyes*

chicky_babe

HSC
Hey Elizabeth, do you do german through correspondace with the open high school in sydney???

elisabeth

HSC
chicky_babe said:
Hey Elizabeth, do you do german through correspondace with the open high school in sydney???
Yep, with Mr Keevil. I take it you do as well? Who's your teacher? Maybe we've even met. :)

sabrina123

HSC
you know wat elisabeth...i have mr keevil too and thinking about it i think i have met you or at least seen you at one of those open high school days...

immo

HSC
STipis stipis stipis!!
weehee! hello my fellow stipis! and non stipis (i love you too guys).. and i FULLY KNOW what you're talking about... pffft.. myconcentration levels are close to none right now.. which is fab when extension trial is tomorrow.. i did come to get notes on adjectival and adverbial usage in the stories but pffft procrastination is my forte i must say.. and i'm a poet.. didn't you know it... oh dear... any way possible to get out of work i'll find it... lalal
newho
better go
ciao
Immo

immo

HSC
oi
knob boy.. stop being a stalker.. hehehe
schmo

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
no way i got mr keevil aswell! what's the chance of that. I've never been to the open high school days b4 so i probably neva met u guyz. do you all have your hsc oral on sat the 13th aswell?

chicky_babe

HSC
hey. I have Frau Fritsche. Na i havent gone to any of the days as its to far for me to go by myself. It sort of sucks. if you havent finished all of module 6 at least have a look at it and have a look at module 7. Dont worry about it too much im only up to 6.5. oppss..... ahh well. so just look at the wokr n vocab.

elsi

HSC
hey if it's any consolation, elizabeth, i know a girl who hardly did any of the modules and she beat me evry time in german last yeah at OHS. Her teacher was Frau Fritsche. She was a native speaker though. And by native i mean roots and all. what IS that meant to mean? But she still did study, she just never did any of the modules. maybe this isn't quite so consoling as i'd hoped. Anyway, i'm off to do some english now

sabrina123

HSC
elisabeth, my name's sabrina..i think i went to all of the days in year 11 but i've missed the last one or two from this year because i had stuff on at school...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)