help over here plz? (1 Viewer)

need_notes

HBK - Sweet chin music
HSC
hello every1 and any1...i was hoping that some one would be able 2 help me with this question:

"Whoever holds the power tries to own the truth"

Anywayz i was planning to use 3 episodes of Frontline, We Ain't Got Dames, Add Sex and Stir and one of the following: The Siege or Playing the Ego Card.

For my supplementary material i was planning to use Media Watch(ABC or Channel 2)

Can you please tell me your suggestions/ideas if you have any, thanx :)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Might help to get another supplementary material as you do need two after all.....
And it would be best just to concentrate on two episodes really, three would be a bit of a stretch.....

need_notes

HBK - Sweet chin music
HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
Might help to get another supplementary material as you do need two after all.....
And it would be best just to concentrate on two episodes really, three would be a bit of a stretch.....
thanx for that...yah true that...anywayz...i have also stretched my choice of supplementary materials out a bit...i have decide to use three instead of one...that is part of ur idea...i have found an answer from the resource section of this web site so that has really helped me...thanx 4 ur contribution...n good luck in ur studies...laterz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)