• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HELP pasyt HSC Q. (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
hey guys, ive been doing some past papers and there are a few questions that have really confused the hell out of me, could anyone explain to me what they are actually asking for?

1- Identify a penalty no longer available in Australia in give an example- i dont get the example bit? do u give an actual case of capitol punishment?

2- Compare and contrast the problems faced by young male and female offenders when they come onto contact with the CJS. - Is it asking for how juviniles are treated in general? or a comparision between genders? if the latter, i honestly do not remember learning about this.

cheers guys

fleck27

HSC
A penalty no longer available is like corporal punishment e.g. torture

The last question is from the 2005 section, where they acted really really specific questions based on the juvenile offenders current criminal justice issue- which not everyone studies. So it pretty much really fucked everyone up cos no one knew how to answer it unless they did an assignment on it- so they wont ever ask questions that specific again.

cxlxoxk

HSC
1- Capital punishment -> Name a form of capital punishment...eg. the chair (electric of course =P), decapitation, hanging.

2- Dw you're not expected to know a question thats so specific in what it asks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)