Help Please For Food Manufacture (1 Viewer)

defiance26

For our assessment we have to research the commercial manufacture of strawberry jam! Yeah i know, what a shitty assessment! Except, i can't find anything anywhere, except for the cottees website, but was hopin for more... can anyone help find more stuff or offer their information? We have to write a detailed explanation of the process of the production for strawberry jam including diagrams, describe processing technologies, equipment n other practices used in the production, draw a detailed flowchart, compare n contrast the processing technique used in commercial production of jam to that used in the home, and make a list of raw materials required to make strawberry jam and find out what raw material testing would need to be carried out in order ro ensure a high-quality product....PHEW! Help anyone?

da_butterfree

HSC
N/A
hey we did a prac in the class for jam making and stuff.. umm.. it is for food manufacture do u reckon that cud help??
pm me if u need that.

mandaX

need help with food manufacture???

try going on the csiro wedsite, also the ABOS australian bureu of stastics, also try looking at manufacture in general, focus on how its made domestically will help. try cook books and maybe ask your techer.

Winston

HSC
i scanned my food manufacturer assignment which i got 49/50 for, but they havent posted it up on the main page yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)