• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help please guys (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leb_gend

hey guys my name is nathan and i just started the HSC and i have been waitiing for this year for ever. Now its here and im like "wats the big deal? theres nothing to do"
I know from mates that they always say "ohh i wish i did this earlier" etc etc etc.... i want to try my best to avoid that state and am more than willing to do extra work i just do not know what to do. I did very very well in my prelims and plan or hope on upholding my marks. I do the following subjects. If anyone could please tell me what to do for each which could be benefitial. By this i mean stuff extra, like things teachers dont give us.
Thanx alot guys, here are my subjects:

Advanced English
Extension 1 english
Maths advanced
Economics
Business
IPT
Studies of religion

Thanx again guys, if anyone wants to email me with anything they want to say my email is n_khoury88@hotmail.com

Cya and thanx

= Jennifer =

HSC
welcome to BoS....it may be a good idea to look at the main page in a couple of weeks time in the resources section as many of the class of 2004 including myself will be submitting notes

superbird

HSC
leb_gend u have plenty of time. honestly u only need about 4 weeks of study before the HSC exams begin to be adequetly prepared.
As you're doin english tho u mite need more then that :/

Ch00

HSC
N/A
hehehehe...ipt...i studied for that for an hour after the modern history exam (hsc 2002), which was in the morning.

you really just need to find what works for you - this includes technique, time spent etc. businesss studies is a bit of a wank tho... spend more time on the harder subjections i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)